PDA

View Full Version : :(

LittleMe
13-08-11, 20:32
I stopped taking my cipralex 10 dose about 2 weeks ago, as i found out i was pregnant, for a few weeks before i reduced the tablets to one every few days as i was feeling a lot better... Felt fine until a couple of days ago, things have just got worse and worse since then, the chest ache, feeling like cant breathe, worrying about every little ache & pain, all my symptoms are back - Ive had to start taking them again tonight as i cant cope feeling like this any longer :weep:
Just wondering has anyone taken cipralex during pregnancy??
The doctor i saw when i found out i was pregnant said i could carry on taking them...
Thank you in advance for any replies!
x

kinnygirl1
14-08-11, 13:04
Trust your doctor re your medication, hun - and try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. A chilled out mum has a chilled out baby! x x

anthrokid
14-08-11, 15:19
Hey,

Doctors are very clued up about the effects of medication on pregnancy, so if a doctor says that it is alright to take your medication whilst you are pregnant, than by all means take it. They would never reccommend that you take anything that has even the slightest risk of harming your baby. If the doctor says it is okay, it should be okay :) If you are worried about it, just ask the pharmacist at the pharmacy and they will be able to tell you all you need to know.