PDA

View Full Version : set back

Rachel_123
14-08-11, 03:01
ugh guys :(

as some of you may know, im on holidays with my family in boston. flight and all was grand over. tonight we were gonna do a boat cruise into the city. on the drive in i started feeling really anxious, and ended up having a massive panic attack in the middle of the city and stared crying...so embarassing :( couldn't go on the cruise.

just so frustrated right now... :(

mizfiesta
14-08-11, 12:16
Rachel, don't be hard on yourself. Your not going to be absolutely anxiety free with every situation that pops up, but you've faced a lot of your anxieties head on with the flight etc so you've done fantastic thus far. It's a new day today. Baby steps.

:hugs:

Rachel_123
15-08-11, 21:37
i know but feeling anxious again today because we are going out for dinner, hope i don't get a full blown attack, again :/

Eva May
15-08-11, 22:45
You're in Boston? Oh my god!!! I think that if you can think of it like you're in Boston and you don't need to achieve anything else, you just revel in the fact that you're in Boston :D big well done

Deepest Blue
15-08-11, 23:39
Aww :hugs:

I agree try not to let it completely dominate your holiday after all it's hopefully only going to be the one occurrence on this holiday maybe because of the different surroundings.

Take care of yourself x