PDA

View Full Version : has anyone else had this?

nikita
14-08-11, 08:10
I have had pain in my bladder for 6 days now. The doctor said that no infection showed up in my urine specimen. I feel like I have a full bladder all the time which is so so uncomfortable and really getting me down. The doc put me on antibiotics on wed but they havnt eased the pain at all. The only ease I got was last night when i was out with a friend and had few glasses of wine and didnt feel the pain then. woke up this morning very early due to outside noise and although really tired I cant sleep with the pain. Have taken panadol and a xanax to put me to sleep but no luck so far. i am so worried as I googled my symptoms a few days ago and it said that bladder pain and feeling of fullness in bladder is a symptom of ovarian cancer or bladder cancer. Now I am worried sick. Has anyone else had this? I am 40, with no other symptoms and not sexually active.

Ddcoo
15-08-11, 13:44
I have constant water infections and have had all the tests available with no answer as to why I get them.

As your pain hasn't gone by taking the antibiotics I would suggest you go back to your doctor and ask for a camera to be put up to see what is causing the problem. This is not a painful procedure but it would put your mind at rest. I do hope you feel better soon. Oh I forgot to mention, I do get the pressure feeling in my bladder, but not pain.