PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin b complex???????

Yorkman
14-08-11, 10:52
Hi,
Does anyone take vitamin b complex with cit?? Just wondering if it's worth trying?? Or if it's worth it??
Or should I just rely on the cit as I wouldn't want it to interfere with the cit or counteract with each other.

no_name
14-08-11, 13:01
It will not interfere with Citalopram, you can take it without worries.

Magic
14-08-11, 19:27
I take Vitamin B complex. its ok with your meds.
I always go to a health shop who look things up on the computer to see if the vitamins you might want to take do not interfere with your meds

Yorkman
14-08-11, 19:30
Cheers,
Been taking cit for 13 days now.
I am thinking maybe just stick to the cit for now??
This way I know what is working for me, do you agree??

PanchoGoz
14-08-11, 19:56
Supplements don't interfere with meds...their just goodness in capsules. I am taking it as an experiment. I feel my energy and mood and...well everything... stays more level and stable. I don't know if it helps much with anything in particular but definately keeps my energy up.

debs71
14-08-11, 20:03
They will not interfere/interact with your meds. It is something I personally never think about to be honest, and have been taking or tried all manner of supplements for years.

I now take a prebiotic multivitamin with minerals, vitamin B-complex and magnesium as I had read that it is supposed to help reduce cortisol levels.

I have reduced my meds down to 5mg of Cipralex every other day, and so far, so good (bar one glitch).

Whether this is helped by the vits I don't know, but I will carry on with them!:)

Vonnyj
30-10-13, 18:47
Hi Debs
How long did you take Cipralex for? I have been on 5mg for 10 days and dont feel any different. Is this too soon? Also just bought magnesium vitamin b complex and theanine all supposed to help anxiety. Is there a better time o take them? I was worried that they may interact. Thanks

Britabb
30-10-13, 19:12
I'm on 30mg cit and take vit b also started inositol today which is part of vit b family apparently? I also take multi vit, iron and Omega 3.