PDA

View Full Version : Last Week.

KX501
14-08-11, 17:47
I thought i was coping but the last few months i have noticed it getting a tad harder. - these last 3 weeks worse.

My Last week:
Did not want to leave home Struggled and dragged myself into work both Mon and Tues - I could not concentrate on a task to long - had to get fresh air. Felt trapped but kept fighting it, restless - running to the loo, not wanting to talk but kept fighting against it. I was exhausted and could not sleep when i should.
Wed - I was half up for work and just couldn't do it. felt sick, pounding head and frustrated - phoned in sick. Went and slept for half the day
Forced myself in Thurs. I was coping to begin with and then had my heart racing and felt like the whole office could see me. I was looking around to try and distract myself but my friend asked if i was ok and i felt myself wanting to go. I wanted to run out. Sweating and light headed. - thought I would faint! People from other depts were coming in our office and the noise was just to muchand to many people. - I felt trapped and had to get out. My friend told me to go home. I went home sick.

Fri:didnt even attempt to get ready for work.Half the day in bed.awake with my thoughts - pounding head - felt sick - could not eat and could not sleep. I went to the doc and my one friend for support came round to check on me that evening. I feel safe with her and in comfort of my home.

this weekend is quiet - I am searching for remedies on the net and thats when i found this site. I have walked to the shop for groceeries a few times and got some fresh air.

I feel mad and worried about my next working day. I have the Doc tomorrow and on leave for a few days so intend to get fresh air and hope to start seeing this therapist ASAP.:D

Saturday: