PDA

View Full Version : Help

xxcessxx
15-08-11, 10:43
Hey am 22 really suffering bad am on medication last night I decided I wanted to kill myself just had enough I dunno what to do

musicaldave
15-08-11, 12:01
Check out your medication with your GP.You can get some strong reactions to certain meds when you first start. Meanwhile, have a look at the no more panic articles on the left and I am sure you will get some advice. Most of us go through difficult times, just hang on in there. Things do get better for most of us, although we all go through the mill on occasions. Talk to someone if you can. Take care.

verity
15-08-11, 17:52
If you do feel suicidal then please call Samaritians http://www.samaritans.org/ I have done in the past and have found them really helpful

Also look to getting some counselling as well as discussing the meds with your GP

Things can get bad but remember 'this too shall pass' the terrible times do not last there is always light at the end of the tunnel

london
18-08-11, 00:53
forget about killing your self thats no anser
fight the illness see your doctor your get better yiou see
god bless

NOGGIN
19-08-11, 23:46
I too suffer from anxiety and had a very bad bout 2 years ago when I too wanted to end it. Glad to say am still here battling on and you will too i'm sure. Do you have family and friends who can support you? Have you managed to get to see a doctor in the last few days?
Here to talk or help if I can, keep strong x