PDA

View Full Version : disappointed

KayleighJane
15-08-11, 19:02
Hey everyone,

I went out with a friend for lunch today and ended up being out for 5 hours as we had not seen each other for about 2 years and was having a really great catch up. I felt fine all the time I was out but on the way home started having palpitations, some chest pain and feeling all hot and uncomfortable, now the panic side of me keeps screaming heart attack and the rational side keeps saying its just anxiety so now I am feeling scared and disappointed in myself because I had a good day and ruined all when i got home. gutted.

snowgoose
15-08-11, 19:31
hi :hugs:

hey you ...........you didnt ruin today at all !! a huge lovely achievement for 5 hours ......chatting with someone you havent seen since your illness took hold .
That is a fantastic move forward kjane ..........it truly is :yesyes:

so now you are getting those awful crappy feelings .........it is not your heart my love ,,,,,,,,,,,tis the old demon anxiety trying to get a grip again ...tell it to shove off .

you are exhausted with the effort of today although you enjoyed it and didnt maybe realise how tense you were . honestly it is fatigue and that fragile feeling we get when we have pushed boundaries .

have an early night .....some nice music and bath with bubbles .......and say to yourself as affirmation .....I AM PROUD OF WHAT i DID TODAY

cos you should be ............small pebbles make big mountains:flowers:

I am wrecked with a two hour lunch session

you take care .......doing just fine xxx

KayleighJane
15-08-11, 21:08
thanks snow :) you are so kind and supportive. I am feeling a bit better now, think like you said i was really tired and it did wear me out today doing all that.

I have made arrangements to do a few more things next week so guess I will just keep on going and see what happens.

Thanks again for all your help and kind words.

Kayleigh x

Tyke
16-08-11, 01:39
Hi Kayleigh

Meeting people can be stressful even when you are looking forward to it. You hadn't seen this person for two years and then spent five hours in their company. There was a lot resting on this, you had to make it work and it is ever so much harder when you haven't seen them for a while. You did really well, you made a success of it, but the strain of it all caught up with you in th end, that's all. Don't let that put you off. The more you can tackle these things the easier it becomes.

Well done!!!!!!

Tyke :yesyes:

KayleighJane
16-08-11, 18:22
thanks tyke :D