PDA

View Full Version : lumps on the back advice needed please respond

charmcc123
15-08-11, 21:35
is two lumps at the back of head ether side its where the neck joins is that normal why did i search my head?

~glowly worm~
15-08-11, 22:06
Hey charm,

we all have odd bumps and its probably nothing to worry about please try not to prod or check as this is likely o make it sore or worry more and if you are worried how about visiting doc tommorow if u can to get it checked out?

Warm hugs x

~glowly worm~
15-08-11, 22:08
p.,s i didnt mention docs to make u more worried just that they are trained and will b able to reassure you ;)

charmcc123
15-08-11, 22:28
lol lol im putting the bumps in abox and trying not to notice them problem i have is i went today about my ear and shes given me a cbh so i thinks shell scream at me i think its totally normal ive had a shed load of bloods test in hospital for everything so ivr let aniexty ruin my day by listening to her thoughts!! the are symectrical which is a good sign i think i read and bloods would of picke up abnormal readings breathe breathe thanks for replying x x

~glowly worm~
15-08-11, 23:07
more hugs,

good work re putting bumps in a box hehe :)
whats a cbh? If uve had tests and they came out clear then try to keep reminding self of that sweetie its hard but might help. Yes do breathe that can help too! And docs are there to be asked if they shout they need reporting ;)
u most welcome x

skyisblue
16-08-11, 07:21
Hi, sorry. Where exactly are your lumps located? I have two lumps right behind my right ear.