PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms making me really depressed

nikita
16-08-11, 07:37
I have had a feeling of a full bladder for a week now. Constantly running to the toilet, I can go each time, no pain or stinging but can't understand how I am peeing more than I am drinking. I got a urine test done 6 days ago which showed no infection. I was given antibiotics which finish tomorrow and havn't helped at all. Painkillers dont help. I slept very little last night as I was worrying about bladder and ovarian cancer. As soon as I woke up this morning I felt the strong urge to go to the loo, seconds later I feel like Ive to go again. Ive been awake an hour and the feeling of constantly full bladder is making me crazy. I am scared and worried and tired and at my wits end. I am 40 year old woman and not sexually active. Today I just want to cry and not get out of bed. I can't cope with it any longer :-(

Worried_Male
17-08-11, 01:59
I just posted on another thread how common urinating/bladder problems are on this site. I am almost certain it is anxiety related as i have had it myself and the symptoms were almost identical to UTI.

I know the discomfort you are going through right now. It is one of the most horrible feelings in the world not being able to relieve your bladder.

Only advice i can give you is hold it in as much as you can as trying to force it out constantly makes it worse. Try to go every 2-3 hours. Although it is difficult tell yourself that it is all in your mind and i promise it will start to go. Also keep yourself busy and your mind occupied as when i sat still and thought about it it seemed to get worse.

If you need a chat or anymore advice don't hesitate to ask. I know the torture you are going through right now.