PDA

View Full Version : So I wrote a list...

imjustnotme
16-08-11, 10:51
Thought maybe it would help to write a list of everything that I am thinking about.
Here it is...

1) Feeling ill/exhausted - can it all be anxiety or is there something else wrong with me?
2) Over thinking everything in my mind
3) My job - do not know if I can cope with so many people around me, worried if I get an attack, do not want to see anyone from there
4) My self appearance. I feel like I have let myself go and don’t want anyone to see me because of this feeling
5) Worrying about my relationships and friendships with people - worried that I am pushing people away
6) Miss my social life and how outgoing I use to be but I feel uneasy around people and scared incase I get an attack
7) Worrying about money - bills, rent, keeping on top of it all. Also student debt after I have finished uni
8) Worrying about uni - final year, a lot of work, pressure and only have one shot at it and I don’t want to waste it
9) I feel like I am wasting time…like I am not fully enjoying each day
10) Worrying about my best friend (who I don't see anymore)…always in the back of my mind, worried about her wellbeing, even though there is nothing I can do about it
11) I feel some kind of tension between my brother/his girlfriend/my boyfriend/me - makes family situations abit uncomfortable and I don’t fully enjoy them
12) Worrying about coping with the uni and work at the same time but need to work to be comfortable money wise
13) I feel trapped/want a fresh start
14) I don’t feel like I am fully enjoying thing and I don’t know what makes me happy anymore
15) Worried to walk around by myself because of feeling uneasy
16) I get intrusive thoughts when I walk past certain people. I think they are going to push me or stab me, or pull out a gun
17) I feel like there is a divide between family - my Nan is all for my brother - this makes me feel angry and upset
18) I worry about my brother and his condition MS, I feel bad about it yet I can’t do anything about it
19) Worry about my boyfriend - when he drinks; always thinking the worst because he doesn’t know what he does or how he got home
20) I have an unhealthy relationship with food. I eat when I am upset, angry or bored and then feel guilty about it

Maybe now I can start addressing some of these worries?

M155anthr0p3
16-08-11, 13:50
Most of the things on there are like I wrote them.
It does help listing it all down though xxx

imjustnotme
16-08-11, 17:38
Yeah...I wish all our worries could go away and we could just live and be happy!
The list has definately helped me to see what my main worries are, now I think I need to work out why..that is the tough part!

HarvestMoon
16-08-11, 22:32
It seems like a really good idea to make a list, and quite brave too. As you say it might help to focus on one issue at a time rather than just worry about everything. Quite a few on your list would be on mine as well but I'm too scared to make my own!

Good luck!