PDA

View Full Version : Citrolapram 15 days in, woke upset panicky

Yorkman
16-08-11, 15:43
Hi, posted on citrolapram forum aswell, but I need advice please!!!!!
Been on 20mg cit for 15 days now with no side affects. Yesterday i worked a nightshift and felt ok normal . I got in at 7am feeling ok and went to sleep. Then I woke at 10am very panicky and upset. Took me half an hour to calm down. I haven't been like this for a few weeks and it's one of the reasons I went to the doctors.
I just feel I'm back to square one again??? And I'm doubting if this is the correct medication now.
Has anyone else had similar experiences. I feel like I've wasted the last 2 weeks taking cit???
Feel confused, I just want to feel ok again.
I'm back at the doctors on later in the week for a review.

M155anthr0p3
16-08-11, 17:23
Yorkman!!!

My anxiety got worse in the first few weeks - hang in there it will get better I promise you xxx

cathycrumble
16-08-11, 17:46
Hi yorkman I have said many times on here it does get worse before it gets better. I am taking diazipam for 2 weeks to help me. And mornings for me are the pits I hate it, because as the day goes by I start feeling myself then when the morning comes and I am back to normal fear panic. But this is the habit of anxiety and depression it tries its best to not let you forget. I hate it sooooooo much. Just keep going like me.

Cathy xx

Yorkman
16-08-11, 18:10
Thanks, is it even normal after 2 weeks of no side affects from citrolapram ?
I thought I wasnt doing too bad with no side affects , then bang out if the blue it knocked me for six this morning. Maybe only 2 hours sleep didn't help.
The last few mornings have been a struggle but nothing Like today. It was just like before.
Thanks for the support everyone!

Yorkman
16-08-11, 22:45
Cathycrumble do you take citrolapram? Or antidepressants.
I dread waking up , I'm always bad. Today probably the worst I've been

cathycrumble
16-08-11, 23:18
Hi Yes, I take Citalopram which is an antidepressent and yes i have felt good then wham side affects come on but thy do die down. My big problem is the mornings but i was like this when I was not on any medication I just keep worrying about blood pressure as after a horrible year i got bp I just got to accept it as its ok now but I am in the habit of be negative. And my nerves has got the better of me for now. Just do the same as me and keep taking them.

Cathy crumble xx

cathycrumble
16-08-11, 23:53
Yes I had really bad headaches at the beginning but thy have died down so much

Cathy xx

Yorkman
17-08-11, 00:38
Had no headaches, no side affects at all. Cathy do you get many good days.I've forgotten what it's like to be the old me.
How long have you been on citrolapram ?

cathycrumble
18-08-11, 10:37
Well I started them last september and about christmas I started slowly to get me back and by easter i was bril BUT I stoped them thought i could do with out them WRONG and i just stopped them cold turkey. anyway i am back on them 8 weeks now and I am feeling a tweeny bit better so fingers crossed and I am trying to think positive mornings are not good but getting better and my jaw clenching seems to be getting better. Just stick with them like me I am on 40mgs now been on that amount for 4 weeks.

cathy xx

Yorkman
18-08-11, 11:01
It just seems sooooooooooo slow to work.
Woke feeling really low again today. I'm struggling now with this. It's day 18 of taking citrolapram .