PDA

View Full Version : anx at all time high help pls

josparks
16-08-11, 20:32
hi guys well since havin baby iv been up and down last few days anx is at all time high today my whole body feels like its being weighted down and feels like led which in turn makes me feel anx again not knowing wot it is any 1 else suffering from this or if they know if its anx related from muscles some advice much appreiciated pls

Maj
16-08-11, 20:52
Hello, anxiety doesn't just affect the mind, it affects the whole body too. That's why you will feel heavy and worn out. There's no mystery here so please don't wind yourself up - you're only human after all, with a baby to boot!! Of course you will be tired, and anxiety can come part and parcel with that. This will all pass when you are less tired, but in the meantime if you are really struggling then talk to your g.p. - that's what they are there for. Don't struggle slone, but don't feel bad either. I don't think there's anyone alive who hasn't felt like you do at some point when they've had babies!! So don't be too hard on yourself and ask for some help. Always remember - you won't always feel like this, I promise. xx