PDA

View Full Version : Can I take one more?

mark83
16-08-11, 23:34
The doc says i have anxiety and worry too much and i guess he must be right but i would not worry with out reason anyway...
Im on Propranolol 40mg 3 times a day and also Diazepam 2mg 3 times a day
but yesterday i was given the all clear on the blood tests i had so i felt alot better with out the worry so i only tuck 20 mg propranolol at 9 am and again at 1pm by 3pm i felt ruff as hell my body needed the full dose so at 4 i tuck a full 40 mg and went fishing for a few hoursand felt good again, later on i tuck 40 mg again around 9:30 / 10 pm and then felt a lil ruff again??? anyway back on topic lol
i take my diazepam 2mg in halfs e.g. half at 10 am, half at 12 pm, and then half around 3pm and then when i was fishing i tuck a full one because i felt a little shakey !!! sorry let me get to the point here iv tuck my 3 diazepams for the day along with my propranolol but i still feel a bit panicy for some reason is it ok to take one more diazpam before bed?
sorry this was rushed as im on edge so i hope it makes sence :wacko:

suzy-sue
16-08-11, 23:50
Its a low dose so it wont hurt .Dont make a habit of it tho and try to stick to the right times etc .These are addictive after a while so be careful .Hope you sleep well ..T/c Sue x:)

mark83
16-08-11, 23:58
Thank you :)

GlenyD
05-09-11, 22:46
I got into the habit of doing this often. Got a letter from the doctor's today asking why I am ordering Diazepam prescriptions too often. :-s I'm still waiting to hear from the duty doctor as brilliantly my own GP is away on holiday for two weeks. :-s I'm just hoping it goes well. Panic attacks suck. Diazepam totally works - but they are very tight with it. But you'll be alright if you only do this occasionally.