PDA

View Full Version : breathing ,problems

jessicalittler79
17-08-11, 05:30
well iam back ive post loads on this site and u all been a great help...latley ive been haven bad time breathing ,,feels like someone is heavy setting on chest and i cant breathe like i have to gasp for air ...i am very breatheless while cleaning ,walking around i have to stop and take breaks and catch my breathe ,,,even when i eat i cant breathe and when i talk ..its so sceary and iam living in a constant panic attacl over this ...thanks so much for all ur help

jessicalittler79
17-08-11, 05:32
may i add that i always have vad poping in my middle chest bone when i twist my upper half ...and it causes pain also :) thanks

jessicalittler79
17-08-11, 15:01
read please..

MidnightCalm
17-08-11, 16:30
I have breathing problems all the time, I wake up with them in the middle of the night. When I wake up with them it's like I have a lack of air and like I am gasping and when I get them through the day it feels like there's a weight on my chest and that I can't reach full lung capacity :(
I have it now and always have it, when talking, walking, even when just resting it feels like my breathing is odd.

Helmet
17-08-11, 17:30
I have kinda Fear of Breathing but I could not find any useful help over the Net till now
Some call it Fear of NOT breathing.
And you know it'll be fixed when I never breath again:scared15:
And WHAT can I do now?:wall:

MidnightCalm
17-08-11, 17:52
Breathing is a scary thing.

jessicalittler79
17-08-11, 18:10
have u all been to doc for it ..?

MidnightCalm
17-08-11, 19:07
I told the doctor a year ago or so when my anxiety had first got really bad and he put me on sertraline but I only took it for one month.

Helmet
17-08-11, 19:44
have u all been to doc for it ..?

Yeah, but couldn't help. Even in the middle of my happiest moments of my life it could hurt if I ever think about that...... :confused:
And I know You know, even a kid knows , a human have to breathe!!!

Usually doctors I've ever seen give you a smile !

looking4answers
17-08-11, 20:56
My doctor always said you are hypoventalating but I think it was just another way of saying anxiety

MidnightCalm
18-08-11, 11:56
I can't even remember what "normal" breathing is. :S

jessicalittler79
07-11-12, 20:53
Well the breathing anxitey is back bad , I keep over breathing bad I can't control it I can't clam it down , my chest is super tight ad it's burning bad I've had this for 2 days. It comes on strong then after couple hours it eases up some , then. Bam as I am setting doing nothing it hits me again I start breathing fast fast upper chest breathing I am getting sharp pains. I fear I have a blood clot or heart attack ;( if u can relate let me know this is awfull I am trying not to call ambulance out cause they will just say anx :(