PDA

View Full Version : Been a while but its all going wrong. bad Thoughts.

Jamie C
17-08-11, 06:17
hey guys.

been a while since i last posted on here partly because i've been having a clear run and parlty cos i've had no internet for a few months. anyway this time the problem is not health related, i've learnt how to identify health anxiety issues and altho they are concerning at the time i don't really think much about them so it helps them go away quicker. Anyway moving on to the current issue, nasty thoughts i know its a common problem with anxiety but this is just scary. Its picking out the BAD things from litterally everything and turning them into nasty and shocking thoughts, it just happens BAM out of no-where, its really concerning and very upsetting because obviously this isn't a nice thing and is also changing my physical behaviour, recently its fueled some truly epic and unreal rages and anger bursts over nothing at all, sudden massive depressed feelings and feeling like utter crap. i feel scared all the time because of this and it has also made me act less friendly towards people IE: being more gobby which isn't usualy me. Currently not talking to mum after a megaaaaa arguement, and as per usual its "my fault" becuase she never listened to me and started having ago at me.. pretty common thing in this house. anyway i just wondered if there was a way to stop these thoughts, they are so frightening, i feel scared to go out now not that i do that much anyway.

Advice would be greatful
:meh::unsure:
cheers
Jamie C

bevwilks
17-08-11, 11:57
Hi Jamie, haven't relly got any advice for you but i tottally understand what your going through. i tend to feel this way when my monthly cycle is due. i go mental abd build mountains out of mole hills and will not listen to reason.. it takes me about a week to calm down but after that i'm great again. i think the best way to deal with it is to identify when it is about to happen and try your best to control it... best of luck take care x x

Jamie C
06-09-11, 02:24
Hi Jamie, haven't relly got any advice for you but i tottally understand what your going through. i tend to feel this way when my monthly cycle is due. i go mental abd build mountains out of mole hills and will not listen to reason.. it takes me about a week to calm down but after that i'm great again. i think the best way to deal with it is to identify when it is about to happen and try your best to control it... best of luck take care x x
Hi

Thanks for the comment, i'm still trying to identify what the cause is (obviously not the monthly cycle cos i don't have it, lol) but the more it try and not think about bad things the worse it gets, just want it to stop :mad: feel like i'm losing all touch with reality and its driving me insane, just want these bad and nasty thoughts to stop, i'm at the end of my teather with it. It puts ideas into my head that are all lies and totally untrue and bullcrap (if you like) and have no theory or evidence, but no mater how hard i try i am convinced its all true. Any other advice would be great.

Cheers.