PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell is going on !!!

Alex82
17-08-11, 06:51
just been reading the news and all these young adults are dieing :ohmy::ohmy:
this is getting me a little panicy

what the hell is going on

hello
17-08-11, 08:00
bit more specific ? i searched newsnow austrailian headlines but found an article about a drunk austrailian man riding a "motorised drinks cooler" around.

i wouldn't get too panicy, he had his licence suspended.

Alex82
17-08-11, 08:10
there have been a few

The teenage exchange student found dead at a Toowoomba university on Sunday night died of natural causes, police say.
Emily Spickler, 19, was found dead in University of Southern Queensland showers on Sunday night (http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/students-get-counselling-after-classmates-death-20110816-1iv7f.html).

The body of a Sydney student who rose to fame after transforming himself from self-confessed "skinny kid" to the pin-up boy of amateur bodybuilding will be brought home from Thailand this weekend.
Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, 22, who was known as "Zyzz" to his legion of online fans, died on Friday after suffering a heart attack in a Bangkok sauna.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/shattered-body-of-bodybuilder-zyzz-heading-home-20110811-1inmu.html#ixzz1VGeICnB6

Also had a girl at my work pass away from a heart condition she was 28 my age

one of my biggest panics are heart realated :unsure::unsure:

been to the dr's a million times blood tests and heart monitored and nothing

ohh just recently went to the dr for a cold and flu got my blood pressure checked all good he said

atm im on citalaphram 20m i have been good lately but all these stories and really rattelling me people so young

just sick to death of wating to die just F**KEN TAKE ME ALREADY

paulhem
17-08-11, 08:15
guys - chill pill time.

No other case is related to you. Ask your GP.

Dont give yourself something else to worry about - you have enough already.

Mirabelle
17-08-11, 08:43
Alex
People die all the time, of all ages, you just notice more because of your anxiety. I know how you feel. I have feared that I am dying so many times that he real thing can't be worse and you only go thru it once. Death is not catching and no matter how many young people die, it doesn't mean that you are more likely to.
Please try to stay calm and see these fears for what they really are: your anxiety talking.
x

hello
17-08-11, 23:21
The teenage exchange student found dead at a Toowoomba university -

it says the police are treating it as suspicious, so i assume there would be foul play involved and would not be natural courses.

The body of a Sydney student who rose to fame after transforming himself from self-confessed "skinny kid" to the pin-up boy of amateur bodybuilding will be brought home from Thailand this weekend -

this sounds like anabolic steroids or similar illegal drug abuse - "skinny kid to body builder" has steroid abuse written all over it, anabolic steroids can lead to heart attacks or liver damage

"Also had a girl at my work pass away from a heart condition she was 28 my age"

- i am sorry to hear this, as you say was from her heart condition

"one of my biggest panics are heart realated :unsure::unsure:

ohh just recently went to the dr for a cold and flu got my blood pressure checked all good he said"

- this means you are FINE

thats a bit of a bad outlook really, you will be wasting years and years spent "waiting to die", so why not try painting or doing something you enjoy in the mean time ?

Meewah
19-08-11, 06:29
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Hi

I know this feeling. Everyday I live feeling SOMETHING is going to happen today, every pain every twinge is a possible warning of the imminent happening.

I feel I need a life back. I concentrate on being with my kids and wife just in case I have a Heart attack or something. Time is precious, which I know it is but I feel I am wasting my life just waiting. I am 42 and this has been happening since I was 38.

Mee

Dizzy_Dave
19-08-11, 11:05
Hi

I know this feeling. Everyday I live feeling SOMETHING is going to happen today, every pain every twinge is a possible warning of the imminent happening.

I feel I need a life back. I concentrate on being with my kids and wife just in case I have a Heart attack or something. Time is precious, which I know it is but I feel I am wasting my life just waiting. I am 42 and this has been happening since I was 38.

Mee

I know the feeling well, but I don't fear death, it actually gives me a sense of relief that these horrible symptoms will one day come to and end....When I'm really dizzy, I just sit down and think that life is only a game and we have to get through it to the end and try not to take it so seriously as we all die in the end - game over.

Dizzy_Dave
19-08-11, 11:16
there have been a few

The teenage exchange student found dead at a Toowoomba university on Sunday night died of natural causes, police say.
Emily Spickler, 19, was found dead in University of Southern Queensland showers on Sunday night (http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/students-get-counselling-after-classmates-death-20110816-1iv7f.html).

The body of a Sydney student who rose to fame after transforming himself from self-confessed "skinny kid" to the pin-up boy of amateur bodybuilding will be brought home from Thailand this weekend.
Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, 22, who was known as "Zyzz" to his legion of online fans, died on Friday after suffering a heart attack in a Bangkok sauna.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/shattered-body-of-bodybuilder-zyzz-heading-home-20110811-1inmu.html#ixzz1VGeICnB6

Also had a girl at my work pass away from a heart condition she was 28 my age

one of my biggest panics are heart realated :unsure::unsure:

ohh just recently went to the dr for a cold and flu got my blood pressure checked all good he said

atm im on citalaphram 20m i have been good lately but all these stories and really rattelling me people so young

Look up ARVC, it's most common cause of sudden death in young adults and adults and often goes undetected as stress by quacks like we were told, you have to have a ICD fitted that can shock your heart if it speeds up to fast (over 260bpm) so unless your heart goes over 180 bpm regulary at rest, or get a pain in your throat like someone is stabbing you in it with a fat person sitting on your chest with a clammy cold sweat you have nothing to worry about. Buy yourself a blood pressure monitor but take it the same time everyday at rest to get an average as blood pressure is dynamic.