PDA

View Full Version : New and recently been having trouble with HA

MaJestic
17-08-11, 13:50
Hi. I've already put a few posts in the forum but thought I should leave a post here to introduce myself properly.

I'm 21 yes old and live in the the City of Peterborough in the UK and have always considered myself as a healthy person...until recently.

It all started a few months ago when a few innocent symptoms got blown out of proportion by my imaginative mind. I think I am a deep thinker at times which can be good thing but can also lead to over analysing small things which has more than likely contributed to how I feel now.

Every small ache or pain I now get is something serious and I'm constantly checking myself for any physical changes or abnormalities.

Anyway I will most likely be posting mostly in the health anxiety forum and welcome the thoughts of others just like if anyone has something I can help with I will try and help out.

Look toward to getting know people who are in the same boat!

nomorepanic
17-08-11, 13:51
Hi MaJestic

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Jefferiah
17-08-11, 18:11
Welcome!

You will find a lot of help and re-assurance here, and people with very similar symptoms to you.

Take care

venusbluejeans
18-08-11, 01:41
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

I live out just near Bourne :)

:welcome:

terror-x
18-08-11, 08:41
welcome to the forum