PDA

View Full Version : Sheer terror at unexplained weight loss

Hopefulmi
17-08-11, 14:39
I started at slimming world a few weeks back hoping to lose weight but I have very little determination so haven't really been following the plan but when I weighed myself this morning to see if I had gained weight ready for tonight I was down from 11st 11 to 11st 5. That's with me eating a full tue of primrose and chocolate buttons. I have been drinking loads of water and taking antibiotics due to a water infection and also only eating two meals a day but I snack and drink loads of pop. Scared I've got cancer. Ive also got a tremor in my hands which people have actually noticed.

I just don't know what to do anymore, it's too much to take

M155anthr0p3
17-08-11, 15:27
Hello!!!

Don't worry...I know people that have lost more than that in a week on slimming worls. You should be congratulating yourself not thinking the worst! That's a brilliant weight loss, well done.

As for the tremor - it's all anxiety related. My legs used to do it terribly.

Now go & celebrate that weight loss!

Emily xxx

Hopefulmi
17-08-11, 16:14
I just can't understand it when all I do is constantly eat chippy, crisps, chocolate, pizza etc

M155anthr0p3
17-08-11, 16:49
I once lost a half a stone in a few days because I was so anxious - do you think it might be that because stress can cause you to drop the weight...even if you are binging at times when you do feel hungry.

If you are really worried then go & speak to your doctor but I don't think it sounds like anything serious xxx

nomorepanic
17-08-11, 17:39
Sounds like normal weight loss to me if you are on a diet. Don't think the worse - think that you are acheiving the weight loss you wanted.

Hopefulmi
17-08-11, 21:31
Thanks guys. I have been missing lunch I guess as well as exercising.

Trevstan
17-08-11, 21:37
Was in teh same boat as you i lost over 20 pound's in 2 month's and thought the worst when i thought about it rationally i had 1 meal per day and cut out all my snack's.

It's not really unexplained if you exercising and cutting back on some food's.

Congrat's on the weight loss :)