PDA

View Full Version : New To Forum

Ruby Slippers
17-08-11, 15:24
Hello

After years of worry, some years better than others, I thought I would join a group who might understand how I feel. This is the first forum I have ever joined so I expect I have made errors in this very first post. There I go again - worrying!

Anyway, thank you in advance!

Ruby Slippers

M155anthr0p3
17-08-11, 15:25
Hey Ruby,

Glad to have you with us, welcome to the site!

Emily xxx

diane07
17-08-11, 15:26
Hi Ruby Slippers

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

saro
17-08-11, 17:01
Welcome to NMP :)

suzy-sue
17-08-11, 17:24
Hi Ruby and :welcome:to NMP .I hope you find a lot of help and support here .T/c Luv Sue x

craftywitch
17-08-11, 18:46
Hi I'm new too! xx

venusbluejeans
18-08-11, 01:40
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

Ruby Slippers
18-08-11, 08:26
Thank you all so much for your welcome! Today I have my 'good' head on so am feeling much calmer about things. Tomorrow however who knows. Do you remember the books and programme Worzel Gummidge, the scarecrow that could change his heads to adapt to the moment. Sometimes that's just how I feel!

Anyway, thank you again for your lovely welcome and I'm sure you will be hearing from me again soon.

Onwards and upwards (Today anyway!!!)

terror-x
18-08-11, 08:44
welcome to the forum ruby dont worry about mistakes we all make them