PDA

View Full Version : Still getting stomach pain.

Trevstan
17-08-11, 17:52
Hi all as most of you know i have been getting a bit of stomach pain.

We i was at hospital yesterday as i had bad pain in my chest, had a ECG,Bloodwork's and a Chest Xray done and everything was fine.

But i have this weird pain sensation in my stomach like sharp pain and sometime's like a pin's and needle's sensation.

Can this be down to IBS? I havn't been diagnosed with it yet but it's looking that way since everything was normal in my colon and still having weird stool's and mucus.

Or can Anxiety cause the stomach pain's i mentioned?

It's driving me mad and pain med's don't really help it.

countrygirl
17-08-11, 18:23
I had 18 months of weird feelings of pressure and bubbling and as if something was moving around in the area above and around tummy button. It really really freaked me and stopped me sleeping some nights.

I had a sigmoidoscopy and a colonoscopy and everyhting was normal and told it was irritable bowel, I also get the mucus as well.

Trevstan
17-08-11, 18:37
Thank the reply i am getting little stabby pain's and and a weird feeling in my stomach also gurrgling alot.

Seem's the scope has agravated it worse as i never really had this problem before :(

macc noodle
17-08-11, 19:42
I suffer from IBS and I am sure that my gurgling belly can be heard streets away it is so loud.

Seems to me that you are suffering HA - first your stomach, now your heart - and the need for constant reassurances.

As an HA sufferer myself, I really do sympathise but you do need to try and stop over analysing every little tweak and ache and pain.

It will get better and you will be fine :)