PDA

View Full Version : Really worried! Plz read xx

sugarsweet
17-08-11, 18:00
Basically i started feeling unwell about 2 months ago when i had pain in the lower right side of my abdomen, which then spread to my back. My bowel movements were a bit funny for a while but they've pretty much gone back to normal now. I still get the pain in my side but it isn't as strong. Over the past month, the right side of my body has began feeling really weak and heavy, like my leg and arm feels really heavy and it is uncomfortable even walking or lifting my arm up. I keep getting a tingling sensation especially in my feet, and hand, but it has travelled and sometimes tingles in my upper thighs and calves. I've also had a funny taste in my mouth, really thick phlegm, and a stiff neck. My vision also seems really weird as well.

I don't know what to do any more.. I've had tests.. I even went to hospital while i was in greece last week and the tests there were fine, but it just feels like its getting worse as time goes on :(

please get bk to me

Paige x

kinnygirl1
17-08-11, 18:16
Hi Sugarsweet

Sorry that you are having a rubbish time. I do think that most of your symprons certainly sound as if they could be stress related. One of my previous health anxieties(which I seem to be over now) was a pain in my lower right abdomen. I still get in from time to time and actually mentioned it to my GP when I was there for another problem(!) the other week. He took and look and said he wasn't at all worried so I would mention to your GP and see if this sets your mind at ease.

Hope you feel better soon.

K x

sugarsweet
17-08-11, 21:38
Hey K, thanks for reading this. I just feel like i have no one to talk to. The weakness and muscle stiffness/heaviness is really starting to scare me now. I don't know what else to do.. have you ever experienced the weakness and tingling? x

kinnygirl1
17-08-11, 22:33
Yes I have definately had weakness and tingling, not necessarily connected to my stomach pain but definately as a sympton of anxiety. I have had tingling in my fingers and toes and weakness throughout my whole body. I think the weakness is cause you wear yourself out with the worrying and your muscles are so tense all the time it is physically exhausted.

You will always have someone who understands on here!

K x

Chriswebster
17-08-11, 22:40
Hey sugarsweet. My wifey gets abdomen, lower back and bowel movement issues from out of line pelvis. She gets it fixed at osteopath. Can be an expensive hobby tho. Might be worth a look? GP's sometimes don't approve of alternative solutions such as osteopathy, but it works for my wife anyway.

Hers all started after 2nd c-section.

Might not be relevant to you...

Chris x