PDA

View Full Version : Hi would like a new friend xx

craftywitch
18-08-11, 05:36
Hi, My name is Vicki I am 30 and am hopefully coming out the other side after years of depression and stress and GAD - I quit my job as a teacher and am looking for a new career.
I love anything creative and enjoy all types of crafting. I also love cats - I have 2 black ones!

I would love to have a friend who 'gets' depression /GAD and who I can text or facebook or email xx

:hugs:

looking4answers
18-08-11, 05:54
Im sure you are looming for more someone your age but ill be your friend:)

craftywitch
18-08-11, 18:21
Yes I suppose I would prefer someone my age (just how old are you - she asks cheekily!) Also preferably someone in the UK so texting doesn't cost a fortune! Thank you for your kind offer though xx

london
18-08-11, 19:08
Yes I suppose I would prefer someone my age (just how old are you - she asks cheekily!) Also preferably someone in the UK so texting doesn't cost a fortune! Thank you for your kind offer though xx

why text if you got msn
god bless

craftywitch
18-08-11, 19:15
I don't have msn on my phone - boo:weep:

HypnosWisher
18-08-11, 21:41
I am 30 and still coming to terms with it :weep:

london
18-08-11, 21:49
I don't have msn on my phone - boo:weep:

try facebook
god bless

Eternity
18-08-11, 23:22
Hi Vicky
I'm Tina, 37 from Northern Ireland. I have anxiety and depression brought on by severe pms. if you'd like to chat let me know.
Take care
:)

bea baker
18-08-11, 23:48
hi vikki i'm bea, i'm 29 and from Oxford, i would like a facebook friend or email buddy, i too suffer from gad and panic disorder x

Blondey
24-08-11, 15:26
Hi Vicki
I'm just I'm Jess just turned 29, I'm a bit crafty myself but more into needle work and sewing. I suffer for anxiety and depression all brought on by stress.
If you'd like to chat I'm on facebook or by email. x

paula lynne
24-08-11, 19:43
Hi Vicki
Im a young 40, live in Wales, I had to quit my job as a nurse, now love making soaps, candles, flower arranging, painting murals for kids, and fantasy art, cooking......have had anxiety and panic attacks for 11 years, recovering from agoraphobia. Im on FB if you want my details, or my E-Mail.
Be happy to know another crafty lady, so mote it be! :)