PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Hurakan
18-08-11, 23:47
Hey :)

My name is David, I'm from Birmingham, UK.

I've had Globus Hystreicus for over a year now. General Anxiety for many years leading into self harm and overdosing.

I tried to join the army but with my med history, theres no chance that will happen. Sad really. I'd love to help others. I enjoy helpping people :)

I have worked for charity shops, but want to do something more. I'll find it soon.

About me, 24, male (ofc :P), I have the General Anxiety, no longer self harming :) but sometimes feel the need to do it still. I know it might sound wrong, but it feels so good to feel the cut. Don't want kill myself if thats what your starting to think. But anyway. I haven't cut for about 2 years now :)

Not sure what else to put, you can ask me stuff if you want, dont mind.
or just say "Hello" back.

:D

nomorepanic
18-08-11, 23:48
Hi Hurakan

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
19-08-11, 08:45
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

JaneC
19-08-11, 09:28
Hello David :welcome: I totally understand what you mean about cutting as I've been there but I always felt once the initial release wore off you just felt worse because you knew it wasn't a good thing to be doing.

That's brilliant that you have been able to stop :yesyes:. Hope you find NMP helpful x

venusbluejeans
19-08-11, 14:36
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: