PDA

View Full Version : I want a ciggie :(

Gemma T
19-08-11, 12:23
For the past two days Ive been dieing for a fag. Ive been a non smoker nearly 10 weeks now and cant give in but i bloody cant suck these inhalators hard enough.

God give me strength.

Theres only thing stronger then my oral cancer health anx and thats cravings.

x x x

snowgoose
19-08-11, 14:58
Hi Gemma :hugs:

hey know exactly how you are feeling ......been a serial quitter all my life :blush:

But dont give in and think just one .......because they come in packs of ten and before you know it you will be back to full time smoking again.
ten weeks is fantastic Gemma .......had to chuckle about inhalator though .......mine had chew marks more fitting a doberman dog .
keep going my lovely ...............recommend hugely the No Smoking Day forum for education,tips and support on how to kill off the nico monster .
educating ourselves about the effects of nicotine and psychological addiction is the key I believe . and now the cost:ohmy::ohmy: health and cash :wacko:

you need to calculate how much you have saved and get internet shopping for a very well deserved treat [shoes,handbag? posh make up? ]
keep going Gemma ...........you have done the awful bit and believe me having countless day ones over again is blooming horrible . It is in your head now and you will never be happy smoking in the future
oh gosh been there so often

take care :bighug1:

Helmet
19-08-11, 16:50
ten weeks? respect!
just look forward Gemma. Youre now really stronger than before.:bighug1:

Gemma T
19-08-11, 17:29
Thanks for everyone's support.

Unfortunately Ive treated myself already. About once a week lol.

I went boots today and found inhalators in black and a nice turqoise. The white ones look horrible so I treated myself. Only £1.99. Havnt wanted once since.

Im always on the stop smoking site trying to remind myself how bad it is for me. I think making giving up fun is a good way to go as well. Hence my inhalators that ow match more outfits lol

Mine has tooth marks in them too snowgoose lol I tend to eat them and not inhale.

How long have you not smoked for now?

x x x