Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Very worried about esophageal cancer

Re: Very worried about esophageal cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    You know how you pull air in to get a burp? I can’t because it’s blocked and it’s painful to even try... That’s gotta be a tumor I feel when I go to burp it’s painful to try...
    I'll ask you the same question I asked another member: Do you want to have cancer? I ask because it appears you're trying really hard to convince us and yourself.

As a survivor, I find this inconceivable. How about I post in detail the joys of getting radiation to your head and neck area and the effects of chemo? I know this is a fear but you as well as several others are currently coming off as if you want to have it! I WISH I had ONE of the all clears so many here have gotten from doctors!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Again if you are claiming your esophagus is blocked and air can't go down it you wouldn't be able to eat at all and you would be in throws of swrious malnutrition atm.

Well it’s definitely blocked somewhat because I can’t burp

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I'll ask you the same question I asked another member: Do you want to have cancer? I ask because it appears you're trying really hard to convince us and yourself.

As a survivor, I find this inconceivable. How about I post in detail the joys of getting radiation to your head and neck area and the effects of chemo? I know this is a fear but you as well as several others are currently coming off as if you want to have it! I WISH I had ONE of the all clears so many here have gotten from doctors!
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Dude, seriously, what do you want from us?!?! Asked differently, what are you hoping to get out of posting here?!?! Do you want people to tell you that it sounds like you have cancer? That your symptoms match esophageal cancer perfectly? Will that make you happy?

Make a choice to do something right now....go to a gastroenterologist or go to a therapist. But stop spending your time on here spinning your wheels doing nothing.
    Last edited by AMomentofClarity; 16-08-18 at 17:03.

If I really thought I had a tumour that is blocking my esophagus I would go to the ER ASAP.

I had the privilege of knowing someone who had thyroid cancer. They were diagnosed terminal as it had spread before they had the tests. I also remember the physical symptoms they were going through which were nothing like what you are emphasising in these threads. In fact, the way you talk about the symptoms you are far worse...but then this person was worried but not to the level of anxiety you are displaying.

But you're not far worse, you wouldn't be going on holidays and be able to conceal it. Within weeks the person I knew was very ill and in & out of hospital having various treatments then coming out and was so tired all they could do was rest.

If it was actually blocked, you would be in a hospital and not able to post in an online forum.

When he thought he was dying from ALS he said he was too weak to hold his own kid, yet his life went on as normal and none of his family members were concerned.

I’m sorry everyone I guess I am going a little over the top I’m just worried about this almost constant pain.. On top of that my chiari symptoms are flaring up really bad also trouble walking lightheaded feeling and head pressure. It’s just a lot to deal with at once...

Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread Information