Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Citalopram Diary

Re: Citalopram Diary

fingers crossed you wont have any side affects!!

I've taken my third this evening and nothings happened yet. Yorkman, did you have side effects and if so when did they kick in?

3rd tablet today! Feel ok...not great but got out of bed..tidyed up..had a shower! Still have tension headache! Tried doing some stretches but still must be too tense! No anxiety today though Tomorrow my first day in alone since this particular episode so this will be a test !! Thanks HarvestMoon hope your progress continues x

Thanks Kaidensmum. I've got a telephone assessment booked for Sept 6th with NHS counselling as well, so the wheels are turning...good luck tomorrow.

Had slight nausea at first but I was taking them on an empty stomach. I've been fine when taking with food.
    It's early days for me still, I've been better than before. Still anxious in the mornings but not as bad.
    I was expecting sort of a happy pill?? But that's not the case, guess it's slow acting. I'm on 20mg

Day 4- Dare I say it....almost felt normal today! Went to Asda...Got 4Head for my tension headache which seemed to work! Had bad news today and had a wee cry but didnt let it get me down! Probably all change tomorrow but for me today was a good day xxx

Day 5 (yesterday) - Went to Asda myself with my wee one... didnt feel panicky atall today although kept checking my heartbeat but didnt feel anxious exactly just kind of on edge! The fact that I managed going out by myself for the first time in a month is great

Day 6 Went to a childrens birthday party today with wee one...very nervous beforehand as is a very busy place but wouldnt say anxious. Got there...absolutely fine! A few intrusive thoughts trying to come through as have had some niggly chest pain and tension headache still but managed to silence them and get on with day

I'm tagging along behind you here and...errr...not much happening for me. I've had a brief bout of nausea, woke up a couple of times with racing thoughts and had a couple of spaced out hours. Oh, and I found myself smiling at Noel Edmonds. Which is definately weird. But small beer really.

Let's keep going...

Day 7

Took tablet later than normal this morning as had a long lie! Past few nights have woken at 3am on the button! Not panicking or anything just thinking! Is it normal to be this tired? Literally cant stop yawning!! Went shopping today and had a wee moment of anxiety but it passed! Nothing major! Go on to a full tablet tomorrow as have been snapping in 2 to avoid side effects!! x

I've taken 7 now as well and have to say I'm feeling a bit nauseous this evening. Hopefully it will pass before I go to bed. Really stressed at the moment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information