Evening all,

Haven't been around for a good while since I though I'd manage to kick my mild depression & anxiety but as ever the little black puppy is stalking again!

Previously I had an excellent doctor, who had a psychiatric background and was really useful but as ever she sat on the wrong chair in the surgery has had to take time off for a pregnancy.... hers. How inconsiderate :-)

The new GP, who when I went to see for possible vitamin deficiency upon telling me the bloods were all ok immediately asked if I was stressed at work, which I was. He's put the problems I was having (fatigue, inability to concentrate etc) to the depression returning and with little chit chat plonked me on 10Mg.

Now that would be all well and good, if 10Mg seemed to be effective; I was on 20Mg before and that did wonders. The lower dose though seems to be making things worse, my anxiety has come back and my motivation disappears until around 2pm esp. when I'm in the office; I can get going better when I'm working at home. Is it worth going back and upping the dose or letting it go its own sweet way and take a sleeping bag into work until it settles down?