Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi...request

Hi...request

I'm considering leaving the site- I no longer feel welcome or wanted here so I would like to leave. I don't want my account deleted though yet but i am considering it. I would like to still lurk here but i do not want to post anymore (but at the same time i don't know how to stop)

Re: Hi...request

I would just like to say at 1st this site was amazing. to read that i wasnt the onlyly ne, to gain advive but for me its no longer like that- i know i posted a lot and maybe it came accross that i was ignoring people- so this is why i would like to leave as i feel i have nothing more to gain from this site. I have made one amazing friend from this and she knows who she is and i apprecitate every single second of everyones time on here but im not sure being here is the right thing for me anymore x

We can leave your account active, so you can read the forums, just dont post on them, or we can close your account - you will still be able to read the forums as you dont need to be registered to do that. Have a think about it for a couple of days and let us know.

Also, if you post a lot, you will get less replies as people only have so much time to read and reply to posts, and it isnt fair to expect all the attention when other members also have problems and need help.

Hi Mike. Thank you- I will have a good hard think about what i thinks best.
    Suzy-Sue funnily enough i read that ages back- going to take another read through it now.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewales View Post
    Also, if you post a lot, you will get less replies as people only have so much time to read and reply to posts, and it isnt fair to expect all the attention when other members also have problems and need help.

100 per cent understand and agree with that.

Emma please don't leave, i am the same as you don't worry lol! I post and post and post and post and post i just can't stop. But i havn't posted as much lately which im quite proud of You just need to cut your posts down abit. And i know how you feel about taking peoples advice, i take it and it sometimes doesnt work so looks like i havn't tried it. But remember if you decide to leave then you will probably regret it xx

Quote Originally Posted by duke246810 View Post
    Emma please don't leave, i am the same as you don't worry lol! I post and post and post and post and post i just can't stop. But i havn't posted as much lately which im quite proud of You just need to cut your posts down abit. And i know how you feel about taking peoples advice, i take it and it sometimes doesnt work so looks like i havn't tried it. But remember if you decide to leave then you will probably regret it xx
    Thanks, I just dont feel welcome on here anymore and I proberly wont get any more help.
    I can understand why people think i dont take the advice but my anxiety is extreme and i dont know what else to do sometimes.

Yes i know how you feel. Maybe you should search the net for some other help? Ive got a few good websites which might make you relax abit more? Would you like them? x

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information