Thread: 12 weeks on and again!! please help me...

Question 12 weeks on and again!! please help me...

Hello i have been suffering HA and depression for 21 months but had a complete breakdown 12 weeks ago.

I am taking sertraline 150mg and upto a week ago was feeling a little better but now im falling really fast i feel that i am heading for another breakdown and cant do a thing about it.

How long is it going to take to feel i can cope again and is it worth the struggle? for the first time ever that is what i'm asking myself.

any comments would be good please

Re: 12 weeks on and again!! please help me...

hello again sorry to bump up my post

Well it happenned yesterday hit rock bottom and ending up breaking down thats 2 in 12 weeks and now i am wondering to myself am i ever gonna get better. Is this what life is going to to be from now on.

doctor has upped meds to sertraline 200mg and diazapam, Just hope the cbt comes through soon dont know if i could handle another one like yesterday

Markooos
    xx

oh hope your ok! Im new here so i cant even share a success story or anythin :( im having a read through some posts and theres so many sufferers, no ones ever alone eh

wish i could just say chin up! I dont actually have anything i can say or advise you with BUT im very good to sit and read if you feel the need to pour your heart out. That i do know helps just like me reading is helping me at the minute xx

clare

Please believe me when I say yes, it will be worth it! I hope cbt comes through for you soon...I have/had depression & anxiety and it has helped me quite a lot. Make sure you question your therapist lots when things you try don't make sense or don't seem to help at first...remember that is why they are there: to help you feel better and better able to cope with things ! xZee

Thread Information