Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is it me ? NO ITS NOT - lol

is it me ? NO ITS NOT - lol

hi everyone, i dont know if its just me but whenever ive visted the chat room i dont seem to get any good talk about panic related things ?
    The people are very friendly and i understand they need to let off steam and have a good laugh but i just dont seem to get a mature conversation ?
    Because we all have different days,
    Maybe there should be 2 chat rooms, one for a laugh and one for a serious chat ?

mirryx

hey mirry,
    as sumone who is on chat alot i can speak for every1 and if you bring up something about panic that u would like to discuss we never would ignore or joke about it!! we have many discussions about anxiety, ocd and anything any1 wants to talk about and get of their chest!!! weneva i have been in there and you have come in you have never brought up anything u wanted to talk about!! i dont think its fair u sayin that 'i dont seem to get any good talk about panic related things' when u dont bring up a subject!! We dont like to talk about panic all day coz theres a certain point u wanna just have a laugh! I can honestly say that if they set up 2 chat rooms hardly no1 would be in the serious one!! We always give advice and ideas to any1 who asks- but u know wot they say if you dont ask you dont get and that is the case with you mirry!!
    Ammegxxxx

WRONG!

I last night brought up a conversation about mindfulnes that was turned into a sexual joke by others, so please dont accuse me of never bringing up a serious conversation, I am know for posting many many serious and helpful posts as you well know.

I dont like the way you seem to of attacked me on this, after all i dont believe i have attacked anyone at all, i have just posted what i personally have observed.
    May i also add , i have haad a few private messages form other members who feel just like i do about the chat room.

I cant not understand why you have reacted sooooooooooo strongly
    HAVE I TOUCHED A NERVE ???

mirryx

see i sent a reply and then worried about it[Duh!]

wish i could have left it there but i would have worried i would offend people [Duh!]

Oh Tara mate - please have a big squeeze

I read your reply before you deleted it hun and it was just fine - honestly!!!!!!!

Love Piglet xx

Tara, i understand.......
    its not easy at the best of times,especially when you suffer anxiety.

I however will not be removing my post because ive said nothing to be ashamed of, Its my freedom of speech and im quite proud that i have the courage to speak my mind (at last )lol
    I am mindful of others feelings and thats all that counts.

People with this condition need somewhere to turn where they will be taken seriously, I know its not easy FOR ANYONE however a healthy disscussion is the only way forward, not personal attacks.

mirryx

AWWW piglet thank you so much.

I'm such a worry pants I tell you and then I think "who i'm i to say my bit" lol

I may re'write my post when i'm feeling brave lol

All I will say is I am with mirry on this one

You can say your bit whenever you want mate - your opinion is a valued and important as the next persons.

You go for it girlfriend

Piglet x

no mirry u havent touched a nerve!!
    u just acted like everytime u have gone on there u felt u couldnt talk about panics!! when i have been there you have NEVER mentioned anything and havent even answered me when i spoke to you!! I am sorry the people last nite didnt answer you and all I can say is if i was there i would have answered!! you didnt touch a nerve but i do feel offended as i make a big effort to talk to every1 about everythin on there!!
    i did not react strongly at all- just merely wrote down my thoguhts about you makin such a 'claim'
    I havent attacked you but you are the only person to mention it and thought that i would reply you as i am a user of the chat room.
    welll i have had several pms of people thankin me for the advice i have given them on chat and thankin me for bein there when they felt so low.
    Guess your goin on at the wrong times!!
    Please dont feel i am personally attackin you or havin a go in anyway!! thanx for the little digs at me much appreciated!! You have made out that none of us have a mature conversation when we do all day long!!
    Ammegxx

Firstly I bet everyone is pleased that you have spoken for them on there behalf, nice one!

I never answer you in the chat room ? (news to me).

I didnt say "no one" has a mature conversation,
    this is how you have taken it.
    Others i imagine who visit the chat room will agree ,
    yes we do have a laugh alot of the time -
    they wont be offended by my personal experiances,
    life is full of experiances good and bad.

I can only say what i experiance when i visit the sex room
    (woops chat room) lol.

So your basically saying if you dont ask for help you dont get - ehh,
    id like to think if people dont ask for help we are all here to offer our help ? (I am practising Mindfulness)

I felt your reply was a little strong (as do others ) that is my opinion which i stand by.

i am really pleased with this thread - its given us all alot to think about ehh ?

mirryx

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information