Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: is it me ? NO ITS NOT - lol

Right hm.......what shall I say? This is a very long topic eh! Mirry now I am a youngster and I am 16 and the chat room is absolutely fine, I find it very helpful, people are there to help but to have a laugh also. we all need cheering up! And there is another room anyway, its called chat for people needing help and then theres the one we all use called general chit chat.

About the sex talk, they only sometimes talk about that late at night and it is at night so I think thats ok as it does cheer us all up! But as everyone else has said if you need help we put on the serious faces and we help! We just like to have a laugh too. I find the chat room very helpful, there are so many nice people in there. So if you need help just come in and start off the conversation, we are all more than happy to help.

Hope this reply sounds ok? lol. Bit worried about it!

Scooby2005
    x x

The chatroom for the last 3 months has been my saviour. I can honestly say i dont know what i would have done without it. Ive made some very good friends, had some excellent advice given to me and had many good laughs as well. I honestly think laughter is a better medicine than any tablets you can be given off the doctor. I havent found anything in there that has been disgusting in any way whatsoever. And thats coming from a granny age 51.

hear hear lynn!

Shiv x

hi, i am always on the chat site and i have found this to be of great comfort to me and it takes my mind off my panic attacks and health anxiety. i have made some great friends on this site and sometimes we have a good laugh and joke which i think that is what we need. On the serious side i would like to think that as a site we can help people overcome there fears and problems and if anybody tells us they are down we are all ears waiting to give advice. ruthb1

I only found the chat site yestaday and i think it really cheered me up!Sometimes i need to take my mind else where and i think i may have found the place.Also ive been on there this mor because i ve been silly and very sad and they seem to really want to help!I think banter is ok within reason.I do know that most people if they were to admit are a little crude anyway.so i wouldet worry to much.xxx

It sounds to me that on the whole the chat room is doing what it should do and providing a great place to chill-out, have fun or be serious when necessary.

We used to have quiz nights in there as well and they were fun too!

I am glad people are finding it useful and getting help, support and humour there at various times. Maybe I will pop in later and say hi.

If it helps people then I can write up a post on how to use it and create new rooms, change avatar icons, use the emoticons etc.

Nicola

Good idea Nic, I think that will help if you write up how to use the controls etc. on there, as some people don't have a clue! Good idea.

Scooby2005
    x x

i just been told bout this post i have been on here for a few months now and have seen my fair share of childish behaviour and arguments to the point that chat had to be changed around....... i dnt want to see that happen again its not fair on others but i aint heard any sexual stuff apart from comments like (i not had sex for a week) it all been in joke i avnt been in chat for a bit but i did do my own room cause i was in silly mood so it wouldnt offened people may thats what i will do every time i go in chat now........

i am sure that everyone likes a laugth and we all need help at times we need to laugth,smile and have support more than we do debating....

i appoligise if i have offened anyone at anytime but i know im not only suuferer with panics and stuff if it hadnt been for meeting the great people who made me laugth i think my depression would have got better of me.....

tracey the chill out room is mine lol thats what i called my room when i created it...

i hope all this gets sorted out it a shame it went this far...

hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have had such bad panic and all i can say the people ive met in chat our wonderful people...all of them...the room does get busy at times ya need to speak up put caps on we are here to help everyone sure we laugh and joke it has helped me tremedously ..sometimes we need to just forget about things for awile and laugh and joke but we also are there to talk about disorders....i made many good friends there and i care for every one we are all in the same boat we need to make light of things thats what helps so im all for the laughs and jokes im sorry you feel this way but there is another room in the HELP...if you find us inapropriate... we hurt too but we reach out and laugh its the best medicine there is..and there is no side effects maybe just ribs hurt from laughing is that a crime.sorry just had to put my 2 cents in and also thank nic for this website it has helped alot of us...be happy!!!!!!smile

hi just to say i went into chat today and have to say i havent laughed so much in a long time..you want to know what about??.......PANCAKES... that was the coversation and it was great.. thanks to the guys and gals in chat cheered me up xx

jools xx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information