Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopitalized reaction to meds ,Mass on Kidney found.

Hopitalized reaction to meds ,Mass on Kidney found.

Update: I had severe reaction to new meds given to me by new doctor. I was hopitalized yesterday,tachocardia,afib and super high blood pressure .Severe reaction to new meds. After 10 hours at ER to stabalize ,they admitted me and started running test,lung xray found shawdow on kidney and then given ultra sound"twice,ct scan, and xray again. They now want another kind of ct scan to identify a mass in kidney lower abdomen. They arent sure what it is but im in the hospital awaiting test. Anyway had to be cath because I couldnt urineate. Horrible experience. Hurts! Still in since admit. Beta blockers three times a day and got " the patch" no smoking. Saline solution round the clock to bring sodium levels up. Not really sure whats going to happen. Found out that not worth worrying about,but a little sad about how things are but could be worse,my lungs are in good shape,quitting smoking after 42 years. Didnt think I would like that but hope it works out. If they find the kidney to have cancer or something then I might just start again. Hopefully the shadow is nothing

Re: Hopitalized reaction to meds ,Mass on Kidney found.

Could just be a stone - try and keep calm and let them do their job.

What will be will be - my thoughts and prayers are with you

Macc Noodle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Michael ..Im so sorry to hear this ,that sounds like a severe reaction .You poor man ...Im so pleased that your lungs were ok tho .so thats something to be happy about .Hope everything turns out ok for you ..It could just be a cyst or benign lump .Kidney cysts are very common .Am thinking of you and your wife ,and sending heaps of positive thoughts your way..Stay optimistic and let us know how things go when you can ..Lots of luv Sue

Good luck with everything Michael and thanks for updating us.

I am thinking of you at this time
    xx

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hope you are feeling better soon

Thanks everyone. I have somehow insulted my doctor and a nice nuse and offended my wife. My wife just informed me im very selfish and self centered and demanding ,so I guess I deserve this no matter what it turns out to be and I want to say that if I have been that way here with anyoneor evyone ,it wws out of innocence. I really didnt know. I thank you all for being supportive of me.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Sorry you had a bad reaction Michael and hope all turns out OK.

Never Surrender, Comrade

So sorry to hear this Michael. I hope everything will be okay, am thinking of you.

Love
    Els
    xxx

Hey, sorry to hear you had a reaction to meds :( I think you are being very brave, I know how scared you were about even going to your own doctor and now your in the hospital.
    I hope the nurses are treating you well.
    Aw sorry to hear they had to a put a tube up there, sounds very painful, hope it's not too uncomfortable for you.

Aw sorry to hear you had a bit of tiff with the doctor and wife, please don't be too hard on your self, you have anxiety and your very stressed out.
    You wife must be stressed out too, I know from personal experience that sometimes people can react in anger towards you as they don't know how to cope with the worrying, almost like you should suck it up/man up, to make them feel more comfortable.

I hope the foods not too bad in the hospital.
    Well done on not smoking : ) I still smoked both times I was in the hospital over night with the heart palpitations. I even smoked outside in the middle of the night with the security guard ! So I think you are doing very well not having smoked so far.

Hope they fix you up soon : )
    A lot of people do get kidney stones and end up having a CT scan to get a clearer picture.
    If it's anything worse, sure you only need one kidney ; )

I hope you are sleeping ok and aren't feeling too overwhelmed.

hey i just saw ur post and i wanted to say iam soo sorry ur haven such a rough time i hope u feel better soon

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information