Thread: extreme dizziness

extreme dizziness

Hi

Yesterday i was at work sitting at my desk when i started feeling really spaced out all of a sudden and thought i was going to faint. I managed to stop myself from fainting by standing up and going for a walk. I also got a bit of blurry vision for a couple of seconds and found myself jumbling up words when i talk like instead of saying 'turn' i said 'turk'.

I will say i did have a skinful on friday and saturday night and i asked my friend about it and he said that its to do with the blood sugar levels.

It does seem that this could be the case but as im in an anxious state anyway it did make me really worried and i was ready to cart myself off to a and e.

Has anyone else had this before?

Re: extreme dizziness

I had this before. I was painting my nails and it was like dizziness washed all over me. I thought I was going to pass out. I felt my body temp drop and I got really scared. The blurred vision is something i get. Not neccessarily with dizziness but it can be.

Id say it may have something to do with your sugar level but this can also be anxiety. Sounds like adrenaline reaking havoc.

If you had hit your head first then i say a trip to a and e is in order but you havnt.

Try not to worry and relax x x x

'Between the things we fear and the things we see is a world of possibility' - The Haunting

Thread Information