Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: scared of pain n death

scared of pain n death

i live my life on edge worrying about being in pain or dying. at the moment i have pain in gums and bleedin teeth- i saw dentist but he said just brush more- i do one a day but sometimes my anxiety causes me to fall asleep from exhuastiin. my two bottom wisdom teeth r coming through at the moment. i cant cope with needles or meducal proceddures. i nearly faint. when i was 6 n had flu i had to be held down so they could taje blood n i cried n screamed. so im worried ill need dental work done n that scares me i think bout it a lot and cry thank you x

Re: scared of pain n death

just noticed loose gum n blackness but onlt saw dentist wed

Emma.....

STOP

You are panicing again. When you have teeth coming through, your gums can become week, tender and discoloured. It's normal.

Listen this is what you need to do ok...

STOP checking them...DON'T poke and prod them. IF the are sore then have your mum give you some suitable painkillers.

You are fine...stop thinking the worst as you are just making yourself anxious.

Lisa
    xx

i told my mum n she screamed n dragged me up the stairs onto my bed shiuting at me telling me im imagaing things and beimg and being silly she also saidbthere lock me uo in a loony bin. why cant they just help me. i hate them sometimes.

thank u lisa bit calmer now just angry with my self x

Maybe the black area is food that you ate at the gums, or dried blood if you brush hard.

Your mum will be frustrated hun, i won't lie to you. Partly because she won't understand and partly because she will be tired of listening to things she can't help you with because you won't/can't understand and take in.

Would it help if you could show your mum the posts you have done here and the replies you have got?

thanks day went to do it again it went but bled and its loose the gum is loose but im sure its nothung seeing as i saw a dentist. my mum was so rough with me grabved head with hands shaking me around

Is it the widsom tooth gum?

i havnt bothered her since november abiut my health- i gave u lol... i just wanted her advice as shes been through a lot with hers lol. i could show her but i know what she thinks. she hates me asking for help online though. i dont hate her as i said. i just dislike how she acts sometimes

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information