Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: scared of pain n death

Re: scared of pain n death

So they are not infected?

Try getting something to distract your mind so u don't obsess about your body x

no- he said sometimes it can happen. not sure wots up with them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by scaredstiff695 View Post
    Try getting something to distract your mind so u don't obsess about your body x
    i will- going to sleep soon im shattered lol x thank you

getting mild pain in top gum but my teeth are coming through at the bottom- i am so worried the pain will become unbearable.

Look most painkillers will get rid of wisdom teeth pain, make sure your mum has some around so you know they are there if you need them.
    The pain can get bad, I won't lie, but it's not unbearable. If it gets to that point you can go to the doctor or the dentist for stronger painkillers.

You will have to get used to the wisdom teeth hurting on and off until they fully come up.
    The gums around the wisdom teeth will swell a bit and get sore, there may also be blood, the gums may get cut up too and you may notice a tiny flap of gum hanging beside the wisdom tooth.
    This is all normal, your pretty much teething like a baby. If a baby can get through it so can you : )

I would advise you to use salt water, maybe buy one of teeny tiny brushes that people with braces use, so you can clean better around the wisdom teeth.

Also stop looking at the them, you will get freaked out by any changes you see.

did your dentist say if they need to come out?

Your health anxiety is very bad for someone so young, are you seeing anyone for it?
    It might be better to try and not seek reassurance from your mum , it seems like it makes her mad at you and then that could make your anxiety worse.

thank u. no he did not mention taking them out and im waiting for counselling. what confuses me is its not the gums around wisdom teeth x

My mum threatens me with the loony bin but as a lawyer who studied mental health law I can assure you they wont section you unless your a harm to yourself or others.

She is frustrated because she cant help you. Its exactly how you would react if you had a baby you couldnt help. Its hard. She loves you and wants you to be better. We all do.

If its becoming unbearable I know you can also be a voluntary patient. Maybe the brake and intense theraphy is what you need. Im not saying you need it. Im no doctor but you must try and help yourself. I know its easier said then done but Im concerned about you as well. I hate that your torturing yourself like this because i know how it feels.

Just please promise me you will chill out for a minute and be rational about this. Have a nice hot bath and light a candle. PM if you like.

Love Gem x x x

'Between the things we fear and the things we see is a world of possibility' - The Haunting

i too have thought about voluntary patient but i dont want to be in hospital. i am going to try n relax thank you x

Make sure u do. And message if u need to x x x

'Between the things we fear and the things we see is a world of possibility' - The Haunting

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information