Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Confused About Hospital Release

Little Confused About Hospital Release

When I was discharged from the hospital the Dr said there was nothing wrong with me other than the kidney cyst that he was pretty sure wasnt affecting me in a negative way at the moment. But,he doesnt know if its cancerous or secreting adrenaline in my system or not. He released me anyway. He told me to go home and do the things I usually do and not worry. They put me on three different types of blood pressure meds taken at different times of the day and also beta blockers. He also put me on a med for urinating and valium and one for stomach issues plus a vitamin. Im home now strugling to get some normal back in my lifealthough I have been off cigarettes for se en days with the help of the patch.

When I stand up and walk around my legs tingle and my arms tingle feeling like they are pooling blood. I thought this was a symptom of something? I mentioned this in the hospital and no one said anything . Im worried it might be something bad but they did the lastest ct scans out from the too of my head and down to my legs and said there is nothing wrong. They did say I have a little poor circulation but its nothing serious. They said I have strong pulses in my feet and legs nd in my arms and where im suppose to so im really worried. It seems that im screaming whats wrong and nobody is listening.

Im really worried there is something is terribly wrong and they think its all in my head,but I have no way of proving it because they swear its anxiety. Im really sad and worried and feel hopeless. Its. bad dream. Does anyone know what thistingling could be in mycalfs and in my hands and arms when standing? I laid in a hospital bed for days .Is my circulation destroyedor is this something temporary?

Re: Little Confused About Hospital Release

Hi firstly hugs what a ordeal u Bren through lately. I think u should try to relax Mate cos u have had tests done and all were ok do more than likely just ur circulation trying to get back to normal ftom bring laid in bed xxxjust try to keep wiggling ur legs and toes when ur sat down just getting them back to normal. C

I got out in the yard today and walked up and down the drive a few tmes. I also stood taking a shower and then went outside and put the water on for the plants. I do try to move some too. i just hope that feeling goes away soon.

Aww hope u didn't take wrong way I ment from being in hospital not calling you lazy xx
    I'm sure it will obcr your body gets back to Normal. X

No ,didnttakeit the wrong way I was just elling you what I had done today......

Could it be a harmless side effect from all the medication you are on?
    It is frustrating when no one is answering your questions , you are still stuck in limbo just waiting for them to figure out whats wrong.
    When are you due for your biopsy?

I see that Dr on the 22nd so I guess Ill know then. When I told them this was happening in the hospital ,I think they said it was because I smoked but I never had this before their meds ,so I guess im just stuck wondering what is going to happen and hope it goes away:(

Also today I have been getting a feeling of cold ice water drops all over my body. Will it never end?

Thats not too far away.
    It must be frustrating when you feel like no one is listening and just dismissing the symptoms, but I'm sure the sensation is harmless.
    I know sedatives can make you light headed and give you head rush. Is the sensation anything like that?

I was getting a cold wet sensation on my head ad face, to the point where I would be looking for where the water/mist was coming from.

You should mention it again to the doctor you see on the 22nd.
    your body and mind are still recovering from the stressful time

Perhaps you are right ,besides what can you do.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information