Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There is Hope !!

Re: There is Hope !!

Hey pot noodle
    It was great to read your post..I'm on 10 mg cit too..slowly Slowly things are getting better. I've just posted about my successful trip out and trying not to stay in the anxiety bubble
    It's so brilliant to hear success stories..really cheered me up.We all talk about that flippin tunnel and you're proof there is light. I also agree that our experiences of anxiety/depression make us wiser and more self aware..and I believe also stronger..we must be strong because we survive.

Rambling again
    Good luck,stay in your good place and onwards and upwards
    Xxx

Hi WotNews,

Thx for the Positive Feedback ... it just takes time ... everyone will get there in the end ... we all just want instant cures from Meds and it aint going to happen ...

BTW - how long u been taking Cit ?

All the best, Pot Noddle.

Hey
    It's early days for me..second week of July doc put me on 10 mgs and altho I had awful side effects I persevered. Three weeks later another doc said 10mgs wasn't enough (even tho I was feeling okish) and put me up to 20 mg...I wont bore you with the detail but omg 20 mgs did not suit me so I asked to be put back down to 10. So probably been on. 10mgs since 2/3rd sept. I don't want to increase the dose..I think this is the right dose for me.I've got diazepam for emergencies but haven't felt the need to use them for a couple of weeks. I think it's better for me to just ride the roller coaster..and hope it starts to slow down. But like I say early days..and I agree the meds are part of the solution but not the thing to rely on soley.I've realised since all this hit me just how many people are on citalopram...there's a lot of us out there!!
    Ps u asked a simple question and got o long reply...sox

Xxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information