Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi, new guy in a fight with ATOS!

Re: Hi, new guy in a fight with ATOS!

Bruno I love the fire in your belly!!!!!

Keep fighting!!!

v. survived, surviving, survives
    v.intr. 1. To remain alive or in existence.
    2. To carry on despite hardships or trauma; persevere
    3. To remain functional or usable

v.tr. 1. To live longer than; outlive
    2. To live, persist, or remain usable through
    3. To cope with (a trauma or setback); persevere after

Hi Haze, I've refused to fill the form in...foreign man phoned up speaking in broken english directing me to attend an assessment (town centre-on a ringroad-no parking-...room is on the 4th floor, I hit the roof and blasted him...asked where he got my home phone number...he went all quiet...I asked if he was still there after 5 seconds...all he did was mumble mumble...! I told him I wasn't going and slammed the phone down, wrote to atos saying i'd refused, letter to Cameron, I ask why he thinks he can pass my home number to a private company without my permission.. amongst other comments and questions about the form..(none offensive but I can be extremly sarcastic when needed), I instruct atos to remove my home number immediately, they complied.

Next I receive an appointment letter to attend, must be joking I'm not going, building is inaccessable to me, letter from local DWP asking why I didn't attend and why I didn't tell them, I reply same day with lots of copy letters RE: atos, sent lots of other stuff too, left hand ...ATOS.. one thing... right hand...DWP...has no clue what's going on

They have sent me another appoinment for the 14th Sept same as before, bunch of twits

Now had letter from DWP IB manager, sent her an email and told her a few home truths and I'll write in a few days, I'm runing out of steam just now but I never give up if I know I'm right, had at least 3 letters which contain "sorry" or "Very sorry" up to now so I'll turn the pressure up another few notches soon, some cans of worms to open as well...

Onward...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M155anthr0p3 View Post
    Bruno I love the fire in your belly!!!!!

Keep fighting!!!

I'm a fire sign...Aries 24th March, a description can be found on the net on the astro sites, its all a bit 'way out' I know but its not wrong either...

Hi again Hazy, hope you are ok, I'm really sorry to hear about your atos interview, disgraceful, its one of the reasons I am refusing to play along, I've told our 'Dave' and his crew exactly what I think of the form and atos, I'm haven't pulled any punches, they are hiding behind the 'Act'.

I've had countless dealings with doctors consultants solicitors and many others during the last 20 years, some of the stuff I have endured from many of these people you would not believe.

As for seeing a different doc about my current problems? I've worn a few out now and some of the others around would not enjoy my company, not my fault you must understand...they have brought it on themselves.

Last doc didn't tell me what he really thought about my recent severe leg pains, told me different, one surgeon wrote a libelous statement about me to a previous doc, it was a private consultation too...I paid him £60, another doc has written a line stating he knows the truth about my previous notes??? I know what he is referring to...my GP's med records were altered.

Is it any wonder I refuse to comply with those who would rather see us dead and buried to avoid paying out a few thousand pounds a year to keep us going?

Sounds like I'm giving up but its quite the opposite to me, I want all this nonsense with atos etc stopped.

No prisoners taken here.

Onward....!!!

Hi Bruno,

Onward... and stick with it as the upward will follow!!!

I am so thankful for people such as yourself that will fight for the right and fairness!! I myself feel too weak and wish I had the strength and determination that you have!!

It is a shame as there are a few people that will cheat the system but why oh why do people who suffer have to be treated as a cheat.... It is disgraceful!!

I would do almost anything to feel "normal" and live out day to day things without going through the suffering I have to face with the issues I have.... It makes me so angry how we are treated!! Do they not realize anything!!??

The way you have been dealt with in the past does sound shockingly bad and I hope the fight in you will wake our 'Dave' up and he and his puppets (or vice versa) will maybe open their eyes to fairness!!

Well Hazy, its been a long intro from me! I need to slow down a little, I've had 3 disc strikes on the nerves in the past 4 days...legs are giving me lots of pain too, need to be careful as if I have another strike I could be out of action for a week at least, as for the assessment on Wednesday 14th Sept..yeah right!!!

Lost a lot of weight too, should be 11 stone but I'm down below 10 now, I'm 5'8" so its not good, I don't have much physical strength or stamina although I did have in the past, all my energy goes to my brain now I think!

OK, next action is to respond to the last DWP letter which arrived on the 5th, I'll send recorded as usual so I'll know they have it, then an appt to the surgery and I'll pick which doc I see, I know which already, I'll have a summary of the last 21 years typed and printed out and we'll see what happens then!!!

For advice to all...I would like to say its important to be sure of your facts before starting something and also make sure you keep copies and safe backups of everything you write, no appts taken by phone unless its just a visit to the doc's, any probs can be sorted easily with them if something goes wrong, it can and does go badly wrong believe me! don't take any nonsense from anyone either...probably easy for me to say that.

Resting for a while now...

Sorry to hear things aren't good for you Bruno! It is an added stress that you clearly don't need and shouldn't be having to deal with in your situation!!

It has been a few days since you posted this and I truly hope that things have eased for you and the pain you are feeling is clearing!

And yes mentally all this is exhausting which of course affects the physical energies! Try as much as you can to take time out for relaxation as you will feel benefit from it, if only a little.

I hope that a doctor soon will help fight your case and make those ATOS and DWP people wake up and understand!!!!!

Hope all is better!!! xxx

Hi Hazy, how's things going...hope you are feeling a little better, I have to do some chores shortly so this will have to be quick.

I am still having the spine strikes but not as bad now, its normal for it to take a week or so to ease off, I need to think before doing certain things, was up again during the night that's normal too...I'm a wreck!!!

I can cope though, Usually anyway, just keeping my mind occupied works most of the time, still trying to fathom out the forum control panel, I can't find the right place to change the avatar, done it once but I've lost where it was now!

Back in a couple of hours.

J.

Found the control panel, I'll write it down this time... quick links!!!
    Last edited by Bruno58; 16-09-11 at 15:56. Reason: looking for control panel, OK now.

Could be some developments soon Re: ATOS, an interesting article in the press today, seems our Deputy PM has an axe to grind...ATOS (a French IT company I have learnt) are in line for a public warning.

I'll add some fuel to that fire...a few Royal Mail Special Delivery envelopes on their way in the next week, the going could get tough soon..I think I'm prepared to make another attack...I'm stoked up enough

I'm thinking I should move this over to the 'Misc' section now?

J.

i think these days its a crime to be ill
    god bless

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information