Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi, new guy in a fight with ATOS!

Re: Hi, new guy in a fight with ATOS!

Hi Claire, thanks for your support, much appreciated, I'm considering my next move but not sure what it will be yet, I already know these people ingnore any complaints like I have made...I could write a book about the responses I have received in the past, some don't even bother to acknowledge letters, I have experienced the brick walls going up and managers in the NHS being changed so they never know about your earlier complaint, its like The Magic Roundabout

How I can make light of all this I'll never know! I think its cos I'm an Aires, I have to have a battle of some sort to fight although its streching it a bit now!!!...money runs out on the 20th of this month

Think I'll change my avatar...this one seems appropriate.

Hope I can get it to work!!!

J.
    Last edited by Bruno58; 04-10-11 at 23:17.

Another letter from the JobC today, didn't expect this one...as we all know, confusion reigns at 'Benefit Towers'...its a U-Turn now.

After reviewing the facts and evidence I have provided they have changed their decision to stop my benefit, I haven't sent my appeal in yet.

I will write a letter after the weekend and request an explanation, they have cost myself and my wife a great deal of stress not to mention the cost of all the letters I have needed to post.

If they think I will now sit back they are mistaken, now is the time to press home the attack and finish them off (hopefully!!!) you never know what they may try in the future so I'll make them realise I'm no pushover.

J.

My son got his ESA!! Some good news at last. But then I start thinking, well, he was already on ESA, its just the end of the 13 week assessment period, also the decision arrived extremely quickly, about 4-5 days later, my situation is different, Im migrating from IS/IB??!
    I really dont know, is everyone classed the same whether new claimers or not?
    I suffer with anxiety, This is NOT helping. Still havent had my medical date, well, have received nothing yet, understandably want it over and done with.
    Have some addiction issues, previously and currently since all this, drinking and painkiller use, had a Tramadol script pulled this week because of previous addiction probs, hasnt made me reduce it much, dont need the stress.
    Anyway Ill post with developments, Hope you win the fight mate x x

---------- Post added at 01:32 ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 ----------

I have a recommendation for anyone reading - if as part of health probs you have to have tests, investigations, consultants appointments, ops etc save EVERY single letter, app dates, op and test dates, med report letters, as when your medical date letter comes, it says somewhere on accompanying leaflet, to take appointment letters, well, Ive been saving them all since late 2009....they'll wish they'd never asked, but they are getting 'em! Its a WAD, it only just fits in the file...

Hi jannie

Some good news but as ever it can still leave questions, carry on as you are doing and don't sit back thinking its all sorted now, I don't.

Yes, that's very good advice about keeping records of everything that you do and receive...don't let anyone have the original papers either unless it a legal requirement, I save letters I write on computer and also store a paper copy, I have a large collection of all sorts of documents!, never think you will remember the all little appointments etc.

I'm waiting for a response to the last letter I sent on the 13th, I've asked a question, there is a contradiction between the 2 previous letters, first one stops the benefit and the second is saying that is now reversed, we'll see what they say in reply to my question, I'll not mention what I've asked them yet...

Onward !!!

I came across this article today.

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/th...-appeal-ruling

J.
    Last edited by Bruno58; 16-10-11 at 13:39.

I was convinced he wouldnt get it as I keep scaring myself reading of people being passed with more severe issues. I have a lot of issues and health probs, too many to list, and lots of meds, these have changed since i filled the form in, 1 been stopped, 2 added, im onto a second repeat script page again! Often tired especially first thing in the morning and late aft/evening. Some of this due to drug drowsiness. I do some vol work but dont know how Id manage to fit more in, I dont like being away from the house for much longer than 4 hrs and certainly not every day!
    Ive improved lots as I never got dressed 6 or so years ago never went out except to feed gas/electric and quick jaunt round Asda, most bills are direct debit, still are, I even get scripts picked up from surgery ready n waiting, (ok, only set that up cos they were offering 500 points on the boots card!)
    I like to keep active, my gymnastic days are over at almost 50 but love walking.
    If you were to look at my facebk page youd think, nothing wrong, as Im always being told I look young, dress young and have a young outlook. But its all hidden unless someone asks me to meet them in town at 9 or 10am, there's no chance, Im still probably snoring!
    Im no good with the whole 9-5 thing 5 days a week, I wasnt when I was last in full time work, most mornings it seemed something would go wrong, the kids would lose PE kit or (due to OCD issues,) I HAD to clean this or sort some prob in the house or make an important phone call, etc, plus have been a single parent since 1997 so couldnt call on a partner. I was often being warned about lateness. Its all about overwhelming responsibilities, I was fine gettin up at 6am in 70s/80's as a single gel living with parents, no responsibilities apart from my pet guinea pig!
    Where's the incentive anyway? If u can get a part time job u lose benefits, and so may lose rather than gain, its more worthwhile doing 16 hrs or more as then u qualify for tax credits, and how many of us are well enough to do those hrs?
    Anyway, yes, good advice Ive photocopied everything, the capability form so I have a reference copy for myself especially on medical day when/if, (well I can dream cant I?) it comes around, requested copies of reports, (still havent arrived, what a surprise,) hospital med reports photocopied before sent with form (I kept originals,) I am wise to how often these people lose documents, they asked for my sons college acceptance letter, they lost that, they lost one of my sick notes when I originally claimed IB then accused ME of not sending one in! I was furious. Patronising sods. I had to go to Doc and get a duplicate, that claim was a farce from start to finish, letters crossing in post, bank statements not good enough for them, could i get one from main office, (what happens now that many people have gone to paper free online banking, they'll just have to accept printouts,) then I got letters, one sayin not entitled, another next day sayin i was entitled, phew!
    I'll read that article, and keep u posted plus good luck with the fight!
    Jan xx

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:53 ----------

Just read that, how unfair is that!? Its the comments that got to me especially the one about a woman who'd been an inpatient in a mental health ward and another woman there had been inundated with Atos letters containing threats of cutting her benefit if she didnt turn up to medical even though her Psych on the ward had sent back letters to say she couldnt anyway as she wasnt allowed to leave the ward due to bein on Section!!
    Are these people completely stupid as well as distinctly evil?? Maybe they arent even human, thats it, theyre robots! No human being would treat other humans like this.

Jan
    Yes I can relate to most of that..my mind feels 17 but the body just doesn't want to join in! tried to have some 'time out' over the last 2 days and finished up suffering the pain for my trouble! Oh well never mind, time for a beer I think it usually helps me to sleep a bit better, I know I'll be up and about early as its normal at the moment, doctor's appointment next week which will be fun...got a few issues to raise after reading my doc's notes...I'm seeing another doc, a female, she is much better that the usual bloke I normally see, he hasn't been straight forward last few times. Facebk..! I tried that, I signed up...didn't understand some of it! wouldn't know how to find someone anyway! same with chat rooms, can't type quick enough...!!!

The article says a lot about our leader and his crew doesn't it, he needs a good talking to...chip on his shoulder I reckon...I'll have to catch up with him for a chat.

The ATOS lot have a good job don't they, plenty of work coming in and guaranteed extra payment if they screw it up too, never mind the humans we are only doing what we are told and going 'By the Book' and the computers do the hard work for us...
    sharpening my sword tomorrow

Hey that's a good smilie

J.

Thought I'd let you know I'm still here! doctors in the morning 24th Oct, 9am, I had another disc strike Tuesday..a bad one again, second time in 6 weeks which is depressing, still in pain and its been difficult just moving around.

I'm prepared for the appointment now, printed a number of medical records from the previous surgery which I don't think the doc knows about...she's in for a shock!

I've also written out what I'm going to say and what I want, done 3 copies and she can have one, I'll show some ATOS letters and see what she say's, a few other responses I've had too

I'll be taking notes what she say's and pressing any points if the doc tries to avoid answering, she'll be in no doubt I'm serious and I will go further.

Two letters to solicitors ready to go, one from the past and another I spoke to recently just for information, I managed to 'join the membership scheme' they were promoting...got a plastic membership card too...probably useful for scraping the ice off the car windscreen before long...

J.

Hi Bruno... I haven't been on here for ages as I haven't been feeling too well but I often wonder how your fight is going and hope you are getting some justice in this system that can be so so unfair !

They have been totally unfair to you and I hope it is going as well as it could be for you now!!??

I had to go to a work focused interview a few weeks back, I have been told I have to work now and I was supposed to go to another meeting with "ppdf" (?) but I couldn't make it as I was ill, I tried to contact them to let them know and I could not find a phone number anywhere for them and so now I don't know what will happen! Its so annoying I would do almost anything to go to work and do something everyday but physically I am feeling so bad, the pressure is really the worst!!

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

Oh dear

Just noticed Bruno was a "removed user" and read up on why he left the forum..

Seems like a misunderstanding to me as so many problems often are

Well I hope he is still fighting the system which can be so unfair and Bruno if you ever read this I wish you the best with everything!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information