Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11.....

9/11.....

Such a poignant time in all our lives.

For those that perished, lost a loved one, was there, all the emergency services, friends and family and those who watched tv in shock as this devastating act was bestowed on innocent victims......

The world unites in compassion for each and everyone who was effected by that tragic day.

I'm not a religious person but i think lighting a candle is a lovely way of remembering and respecting the innocent.

Our love and respect to you all

xxxxx

Re: 9/11.....

I have been watching all the programmes on TV this week about it and had to turn some of them off as it was so upsetting.

Thinking of all our Members who were effected by 9/11 in any way and especially those in the USA who had to deal with it directly.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I was unable to watch the horror unfold of 9/11 as I sat at home with my new baby and young son and my husband was the other side of the world in Australia visiting his brother.

The fear and terror that struck deep in the hearts of all those affected by the atrocious events of that day reverberated around the world and changed our lives forever.

Thinking of all those who lost loved ones on that fateful day and how the world changed 10 years ago .............................

yeah ive been watching all the docs on channel 4, my heart goes out to the firefighters who are still scared after wittnessing people jump to their deaths out of desperation ...

and also to those who are struggling with lung diseases, after inhaling that toxic dust while trying to save their peers

never forget

I lost three friends in the North Tower that day. Thank you for remebering.

god bless them all . may thay all rest in peace
    and may this war stop soon

I am privileged enough to have stood at the top of the South Tower during a visit to NY many years ago. Words cannot express how I feel about that terrible day 10 years ago. Those who died, their families, survivors and the emergency services - your ordeal and bravery will never be forgotten

She said, I'm tired of the war
    I want the kind of work I had before

God bless them all and my thoughts are with their family today.

'Between the things we fear and the things we see is a world of possibility' - The Haunting

Hello Every one.
    London has said all that I wanted to say
    God bless everyone xxxxx

Thinking of all those who lost their lives and all those who lost a loved one. Also those who were involved in any way, like firefighters. Such a terrible day, can't imagine it. xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information