Hi Guys

I feel like I havent been on here in ages! I havent because I have been busy as my parents went away 10 days ago to Zante for holiday and since then I've been busy with going 2 my grandparents reguarly, looking after my nan and eating there. Just general chores, seeing my friend etc. Been good though to feel like I had that independance I had a bad experience last week with a guy. I signed up with POF (Plenty of fish) because my friend came over to stay a few nights and recommened it so we had a right laugh making me a profile and she helped me as im useless with things like tht. So that was the fri night and on the sat, this 1 guy from herne bay (local to me) wanted 2 meet up. So we chatted on the phone for an hour and a half and he sounded like a good laugh etc. So anyways on the sat night me and my friend went to a local bar and had a few drinks (soft) but we'd only been there an hour and I had a HUGE panic attack and nearly passed out. So she dragged me outside and told me to calm down and just breath. I was in tears and felt sick. I felt hot and dizzy but calmed down after 5-10 mins. So it could well have been the red bull??!! So we left there meaning 2 go to other bars but i felt rough so we headed home to watch movies. So the sunday came and i took her to work and then after went 2 meet this guy. He was good looking but after the space of mins he had his tongue down my throat and jumping on me in the middle of a car park (where we met, as its public) So that was that and then anted 2 c me later, so after id been to my nans for dinner i met him in the evening. We met up and he bascially wanted sex!! :O so i declined as im not easy and doing do sex on first "dates". Anyways, so he wanted to meet up on the wed, so we did and met up in the same place (how romantic...NOT), then we did and guess what... he kept pestering me for sex. I dont wanna be too indepth and vulgar but no sex happened but what he did do left me worried as he must have gone too deep and cut me so next day i wasnt well nd worried about my (well u know girls bits) So anyways that soon went after few days.

Ok so the bit I couldnt believe was he told me "Im 24 and have slept with 43 women :O!!!!) Well i nearly shat my self! I was well out of that car nearly when he said that. Prior to the fact when i rejected him he got out of the car to SMOKE grrr, and took mo notice of me so i told him how i felt and he moaned i over reacted!

So moral of this story is...I have gone right off men and dating. If I find the right guy, who knows but Im not interested in forming anything due to bad experiences. And secondly gone off going out for a while, even though the company was brill.

What a bloody night mare eh??!!