Thread: Someone please offer advice? Stomach's turning.

Someone please offer advice? Stomach's turning.

What do you do if your ex won't accept it's over? :'( I mean I'm sick thinking what he might do..to himself or someone else.

I was with him about five years and I'm finally realising that he has too many problems that I can't deal with. I have my own to sort and I'm thinking with my head this time but he is bombarding me with texts..calls, threatning to stab whoever else I am with..he has it in his head that I am with someone else already and I'm not.

I'm getting worked up and panicky and I dunno where else to go.

What do you do??

He is already on liscence til January form jail so if police were called he would go automatically back into jail for ayear and I'm not sure what would hapen and I don't want it to come to that but he wont leave me alone.

Someone help. I dont want to hurt him,I dont. But I don't want to hurt me either. :(

Re: Someone please offer advice? Stomach's turning.

:(

Hey.
    First off write him a long letter or email.
    tell him it's over, you are moving on, you want ZERO contact with him etc..
    It doesn't have to mean but you need to let him know what the deal is.

After giving him this letter.
    Change your phone number, remember ZERO contact. He will take every little bit of contact you give him as a sign of hope.
    No being FACEBOOK friends either, make sure every things on private and block him.

You need to be cruel to be kind in this case.
    Don't let him guilt trip you.

Be aware of any signs he is stalking you, following you, turning up at places where he found out you'd be, contacting friends or family.
    Don't give into pressure from other people to "just talk to him"

If you made how you feel clear and he won't accept it then he has ISSUES.

He sounds like he is isecure and controlling.
    I have friends who had to deal with these situations, no amout of talking or pleading with the guy made any difference, what worked was no contact,
    One girl reported him to the police, she wished now she did it sooner as he reported her for abusing her children, which she wasn't, he went from a nice enough guy to evil and spiteful when she left him.
    The cops gave him a warning and that worked, he wasn't sent to jail or had to go to court but if he upsets her again then he will be in proper trouble.

so you could ask the cops to give him a warning.
    Write down all the times he contacted you, keep a record of everything, emails , phone calls, texts and so on.

you need to put yourself first, he needs to respect you and leave you alone!

Thankyou so much for the reply. =) A few hours after I wrote this, he showed up at my house,barged in wouldn't leave and smashed up my tv an laptop and I had to phone police and he was arrested .ges out on bail til December so I'm worried constant now.

Aw you poor thing :(

Have the police set any conditions as part of his bail? Such as no contact with you until his hearing in December?

He can't set foot in my area what so ever, text or call or anything. His mum and partner on holiday aswell and so he's been left to his own devices :/ Today has been better. Still on oedge when the door goes or my dog barks and such but just trying to deal. This is hard though cause I genuinely did not think that I was in an abusive relationship! Which as I type that and read out,sounds crazy because it was! x

Thread Information