Thread: A feeling of dread and worry all the time

A feeling of dread and worry all the time

Hi guys I'm Rachel I'm new to this site I find all your stories really useful and helpful ok here's my story I'm 27 I have always been a worrier since the age of about 20 I am so close to my family.... I moved out of my family home fen 2011 and my worries became severe when I say worry it all about health I have a headache it's worst case sinario along with everything else, it started I got flashing lights in my eyes freaked me out it lasted about 2 mins I was so worried I went to hospital to get it checked they said it was stress about 4 weeks later I developed a sore throat after a week of it not going I went the docs who said it was viral after a further 2 weeks no better I went back he said I was suffering separation anxiety from my family this sore throat/lump in the throat lasted 9 weeks I decided to move back home because I couldn't cope I was so down crying all the time so I moved back home in July then I started feeling lightheaded, pains in my eyes, tingly skin convinced myself I had ms went the docs who told me I had anxity begged for tests to rule things out ps this was the 3rd doc I seen who said it was anxiety iv never had a attack just constant worry I'm also obsessed with google anyway I went back the docs last week who done lots of bloods all came back normal she also put me on citropram 10mg iv been on them 5 days now and feel slightly better iv had a nausea feeling a few times but that's all I'm wondering if I need a 20mg tho because most people seem to be on the 20mg?? Thanks xx
    Last edited by rache4444; 17-09-11 at 13:25.

Hi rache4444

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information