Thread: Just want to hide away

Just want to hide away

Hi everyone

Im feeling such a mess at the moment, I dont know what to do with myself. My family & friends have said to call them when I need to talk, but I just dont know what to say. I just want to hide away in my bed, pretending that I dont exist & hope that it all goes away. Im so annoyed with myself that I seemed to be getting somewhere but now Ive fallen back so far I havent got the strength to carry on x

Re: Just want to hide away

Its becoming more & more obvious that noone cares about me, nobody would miss me if I was gone. My mum was meant to call me tonight but hasnt bothered, so if your own mum has got better things to do then what does that say about you?

Im sorry I keep moaning, Im sick of myself now. I just feel so lonely & isolated right now x

Know the feeling. You aint alone. This is depression talking. This is just your mind's way of dealing with insurmountable problems. It trying to tell you that you need to change things in yor life. Its purpose is to force you to take the courage to change. Dont worry, this mood will pass as you figure your way through. Its completely natural, although highly unpleasant. Hang in there please, I know how hard this feels. XX

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time at the moment. I used to have exactly the same feelings. When I was at my worst, it felt like nobody cared.

If you need to talk to family and friends but don't know what to say, say hi, you need a friend, and don't know what to say. Let them do the work! And then there's NMP

Don't be annoyed with yourself that you've had a setback when you felt that you were improving. It's to be expected, unfortunately. And it hits us all hard.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks for your replies

I keep trying to tell myself its just the depression talking and that it will pass but its just so hard. Im so used to blaming myself for everything and beating myself up that its so easy to just take it personally and assume nobody wants to know me.

I find it so hard to just pick up the phone and let people know that Im struggling, I feel like such a failure. Plus to be honest I just dont even know what I want to talk about. I just feel so lost and its hard to expain it to people who havent experienced it

awww hunni massive hugs.
    I no the feeling of achieeing soo much then having a massive set back. Remember you have beaten it before you can now. everyone in the workld has bad days and weeks. us with anxiety are allowed ot have a few extra i think seen as how anxiety and stress are linked.
    heres my advice allthough it might not be good lol works for me.
    hide away for the day......get your favourite treats your favourite films and hide spend a dsay in bed chilling and relaxing worrying about nothing dont let any stress get to you. Then the next morning you wake up and you carry on. A day off crying and recooperating is what we need everynow and then and iots one day in teh rest of your life. xxx

Thread Information