Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

hi

hi im 26 and have been suffering from anxiety,panic for 6 months now.Found this site extremely valuable source of info and support.
    Been throgh a whole host of medical tests as have been convinced everything is wrong with me...but still suffering every day.Must have had every symptom going,i hope to give others reassurance as well as finding support myself!

hello there,you have come to the right place to get support and to share your problems and fears.The health anxiety[and all the checks that go with it]are so commom here!So glad you found us!love Mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

hi ,
    welcome to the forum ,ive only been coming here for a couple of weeks,everyone is really friendly and always willing to offer some good advice,and i think its reassuring to know that were all in the same boat so people know what your going through, i think its part of suffering from this that we always imagine when weve got something wrong with us that it is the worst thing imaginable
    anyway welcome to the forum
    joanne

Hi there,

Welcome to the site. I'm 26 too and have had anxiety for about 9/10 months now. I've found the site really helpful so far & think you will too.

I think everybody on here knows about having all the symptoms in the world going, and there's some really useful posts in the "symptoms" section that can help to put your mind at rest when things get a bit too much

I hope this is the beginning of you starting to feel better - you've come to the right place

Great to meet you, Take Care

‹(•¿•)› Rachael xx ‹(•¿•)›

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
    Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

hi whenwillthisend.
    like you i only joined this site today and i too suffer with anxiety and panic its nice to know that im not alone out there although it can feel like it alot of the time.
    i hope we can both find some support here
    anyway good luck on the site

Hi

Welcome to the forum

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

hello
    welcome youll get loads of help and advice on here. xx

jools xx

Hi - welcome to the site
    Love Helen

Hi and welcome, you will get lots of support and advice here. You'll soon see that you're not alone and that everyone of us has some of the same symptoms at one time or another and we've survived to tell the tale. Glad you've joined us all.

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information