Thread: Tiredness...

Tiredness...

Hi Everyone

I was on 100mg Sertraline until approx 3 weeks ago where they upped it to 150mg. Ever since then I have been feeling so so tired. It doesn't matter how much sleep I seem to get. I am so tired.

Yawning all of the time, feeling so drained, lack of energy(which makes the gym so hard). My body just seem to feel so tired. Mind I still seem to find it hard to get to sleep in the first place.

I am really not sure if its the tablets or not, or the painkillers I am taking for my sciatica.

Has anyone else experienced tiredness like this.

Thanks

Anita.
    Last edited by SHYGIRLAJB; 27-09-11 at 18:16. Reason: Sorry I told a lie it was 100mg not the 50mg before upping the dose.

Re: Tiredness...

Hi Anita I'm on 150 for nearly 3 weeks too and have been feeling tired but I think that's coz I'm not sleeping well and it's a symptom of the depression. I'm still not feeling great and hoping this tablet works for me. I started it on 100 6 weeks ago and do feel better but still have a lot of room for improvement

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by emma6981 View Post
    Hi Anita I'm on 150 for nearly 3 weeks too and have been feeling tired but I think that's coz I'm not sleeping well and it's a symptom of the depression. I'm still not feeling great and hoping this tablet works for me. I started it on 100 6 weeks ago and do feel better but still have a lot of room for improvement

Emma
    Hi Emma

Thanks for replying. How are you now?? At the moment I am still feeling so tired. Have to wait another week now to see my dr to discuss it. As somehow they stuffed up my appointment, maybe it was a computer glitch. When I got to my drs for my appointment, they didn't have it written down. I had to see another dr whom I didn't even know. I suppose the only good thing is that I managed to get my meds.

Hope you are ok.

Anita.

I'm up to 200 now and still feeling really tired and drained of energy. It makes me feel down and agitated which doesnt help,ive had a few good days recently which is good. I'm taking diazepam when i need to but dont like doing that.hows ur mood and stuff? x

Quote Originally Posted by emma6981 View Post
    I'm up to 200 now and still feeling really tired and drained of energy. It makes me feel down and agitated which doesnt help,ive had a few good days recently which is good. I'm taking diazepam when i need to but dont like doing that.hows ur mood and stuff? x
    Not changed at all, I guess my sciatica problem aint helping things. The tiredness is making it even harder to go to the hospital gym. How do you exercise when you just feel so tired, lol.

I have increased from 100mg to 125mg to help with a relapse I am having at the moment.

I would give alot to be able to sleep and wake up feeling refreshed as I am having very vivid dreams and wake up feeling like I haven't been to sleep.

If I try and sleep during the day I can only sleep in 25 minute spells and wake up feeling anxious and down like I do in the mornings. This is unusual for me as when I am well I can normally sleep for 1 or 2 hours in the afternoon as well as sleeping at night.

I think being this tired is making my symptoms worse as I just want to sleep so bad!!

Quote Originally Posted by musiclover View Post
    I have increased from 100mg to 125mg to help with a relapse I am having at the moment.

I would give alot to be able to sleep and wake up feeling refreshed as I am having very vivid dreams and wake up feeling like I haven't been to sleep.

If I try and sleep during the day I can only sleep in 25 minute spells and wake up feeling anxious and down like I do in the mornings. This is unusual for me as when I am well I can normally sleep for 1 or 2 hours in the afternoon as well as sleeping at night.

I think being this tired is making my symptoms worse as I just want to sleep so bad!!

Oh no hugs. How are you now? I still feel very tired, but seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow and discuss my issues there. Mind I am so anxious, stressing and worrying about it.

Hi,

Sorry just an update, got put on Venlafaxine, which didn't really agree with me. Now on Paroxetine now. Fingers cross they help.

Thread Information