Thread: Feeling like body is full of air/wind, exhaustion, occasional flutters/skipped beats

Question Feeling like body is full of air/wind, exhaustion, occasional flutters/skipped beats

This morning when I got up felt like I was breathing air right into my stomach, loads of wind in my body, I am hardly doing anything right now due to physical exhaustion, and it feels like if I do too much (i.e move around the house too much!) I'll get skipped beats, I just had a flutter before I posted this.
    I saw the nurse at the docs yesterday who listened to my breathing and took temp and said they were fine, and it's just taking me ages to build up after a cold virus. I do believe her, I am just thinking anxiety may be playing into this too. Any advice appreciated

Re: Feeling like body is full of air/wind, exhaustion, occasional flutters/skipped be

If you are anxious about how you are feeling, then the anxiety will affect you - especially your breathing. The nurse has checked there is nothing serious, so It's a matter of time to recover.

When I am ill I always feel relieved. I know the illness is causing my symptoms, not anxiety I can't control. Try to relax and follow whatever advise the nurse gave you.

Feel better soon

Re: Feeling like body is full of air/wind, exhaustion, occasional flutters/skipped be

hi iv had this feeling before, it was due to to much acid in my stomach. wind would push onto my heart and id get a flutter in my heart, im now taking lanzropazole for acid and its gone away. xx

me too like a burping machine , when barely eating !! anxiety is the cause at the mo for me x

Quote Originally Posted by rachel04 View Post
    hi iv had this feeling before, it was due to to much acid in my stomach. wind would push onto my heart and id get a flutter in my heart, im now taking lanzropazole for acid and its gone away. xx
    thanks for that rach.... had this for about 2wks now on n off, yesterday had it on n off for my 12hr shift, feeling dizzy with it, going hot. thought omg!!! its my heart x... your a angel for that. do you go dizzy with it n hot..that cud be the panic me thinks xx

hi brew30

yea i used to get hot and dizzy i think the anxiety was making it worse tho but yea acid was the culprit, if i eat very spicey stuff i get it so i limit my spicy foods xx

thanks again rachel just wrking every thing out on this thing... penny just starting to drop. how to reply. the diffrence between a thread n what ever... many / many thanks xxx

I know the illness is causing my symptoms

Thread Information