Thread: WHATS GOIN ON???

WHATS GOIN ON???

Today i still feel worse for wear, sick feeling like i just wanna throw up but i aint got anything to bring up i have an empty stomach, but i had an argument with my boyfriend last night and my mum so could it be that worry aswell and the apprehension of things?

I hope this is nothing more serious as i know sickness can be the start of something bad.

Thanks for reading x

cheer up katy.

you will probably feel worked up because of the argument with your boyfriend and your mum. and the feelings that you are having are all connected trust me i have them all the time.

thats why we have anxiety because we care to much about everyone and take everything to heart

hope your feeling better soon

take care
    ruthb1 x x

You should eat something thats the sick feeling.
    I feel like that today...i feel like i have been in a washing machine (hangover!!!)

You should eat and then sort it out with ma and boyf and then you will feel better.

If you did an all day drink binge then i am not suprised you are still feeling rough 2 days later.

Cheer up and eat xxx

Hay x

Hi ya, you're body is probably still recovering from the other day!! Hope you sort things out with your boyfriend/mum, funnily enough i fell out with my hubby + mum last week! I felt awful and it triggered my ibs too. Try and make friends as any conflict can make you feel worse. I felt better once we made it up, but i feel worse again today wrong time of the month! Once we can recognise what triggers our panics they become easier to deal with i think.

Take care India xxx

Hi Katy

I don't think it's anything to worry it's probably your emotions all over the place, with the argument you had with your boyfriend and mum it may well be your worrying try to keep yourself calm.

The sickness could be due to you being upset, my dog died yesterday and last nite i felt sick it was because i am upset.

take care
    linda xx

hi-i know when i 'fall out' with peopole it makes me anxious-i feel threatened, like i am going to 'lose' them and i struggle with the uncertainty. when i struggle to eat i have tried to nibble very bland things, fruit, pasta, bread, small at one time. i try to drink water- no more caffeine for me. it's so difficult when you feel sick, i know empty stomach makes me feel nauseous and it's a vicious circle.

Hi Katy,

It could be to do with your hangover from the other day, so try to think rationally about it and not worry.

Also could you please stop posting numerous new threads every day, as it makes the forum run slow, Nic and I have both asked you this before but to no avail, please start one thread and keep adding to it, as you do post quite a few new threads each day.

Thankyou
    Trac

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Thread Information