Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jumping??!!?

Glad you are feeling better. It is good to know that others are going through the same thing. I discovered one thing about my anxiety last night. the most I have made it through panic free has been 1 1/2 days in the past 2 weeks. I felt GREAT yesterday but the minute I started thinking about how long I had gone without I started showing symptoms and feeling the doom...I got through them and even fought to fall asleep and get some 5 hours worth but I know had I not consciously thought about how long it had been then I would've been fine another night. I think these are called anticipatory attacks or something like that. Just something to think about. Hopefully in time yours like mine will diminish. I hope this helps

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

Hi Attsila

It does help thanks, it soooo hard this anxiety thing x

Trust me I understand. After 7 years with no attacks I started having mine regularly 3 weeks ago. I have missed almost 2 weeks of work have thought I was going crazy or dying, have been missing out on quality time with my children. I feel like the disorder is wrecking my life and even though I know it is all in my head, I continue to let it rule me. When I am not having an attack I continue to think and worry to the point that I do because it almost feels like something is off. I have just gotten to the point that I am angry. I want my life back and I want to be able to sleep at night and to be a good mom, so I can't let this kick me around. I have no choice but to get mad and think optimistically. Another thing I started doing when I am scared is writing in a journal. You can either just start writing what you are feeling or in my case I write a letter to God explaining what I am going through and asking him to take it. It really does help plus more so then talking you expend the energy writing so it burns off the adrenaline. If you need anything at all you can email me at attsila@aol.com. I know it is hard but maybe together we can help each other through it.

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

Thought you were describing me then! Your reply just gave me a bit of my fight back, as you mention about quality time with the children, this is one of my biggest gripes with anxiety that it impacts on my son, we will get over this and get the good days back soon xx

I am really glad to know that I helped you. We WILL get the good days back again. I did think about ya while I was at church and said a prayer for you. I can't describe how happy it makes me feel that I have found a place where people understand what I am going through. :-)

Thats Lovely Attsila, thank you

You are def not alone and will find a lot of comfort here x

I already have. I am so thankful and blessed to have found this forum.
    I was viewing some of the posts when my boys were in the other room singing "The sun will come out Tommorrow" from Annie. I made a CD with alot of good songs and such 2 years ago and they pulled it out today and played it and have been singing to it ever since. Made me cry but now I KNOW I will get better.
    Thank you again and God Bless. Hope you feel better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information