Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT programme free for 30 days

Professional CBT programme free for 30 days

Hi Everyone

My name is Robin Hall - I am a Cognitive Therapist and co-author of the programme that is recommended here on nomorepanic called CBT4PANIC.

Read this sticky http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91696 for more information

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have made some changes to the availability of the programme.

I realise that many of you are understandably wary about online 'anxiety' programmes - so I decided to make the complete programme free for 30 days.

This is a professional programme (not a 'product') and many of the members of nomorepanic have had great success with it.

I had panic disorder myself for many years and fully recovered using the techniques outlined in CBT4PANIC. I know exactly what you are going through but more than that I know what can help.

If any of you are curious about CBT I hope you will have a look at CBT4PANIC.

Many thanks
    Robin

Re: Professional CBT programme free for 30 days

bump!

Hi Everyone
    Hope you all don't mind me again pointing out the changes to the CBT programme.

It's a full professional CBT programme - ebooks, 7 hours of therapist video, audios and full professional email support free for 30 days.

Lots of people here on nomorepanic have had fantastic results using the programme.

Cheers
    Robin

Yes and one of them is meeeeeeeeee

Thank you robin

I can't believe how well i'm doing working with the public again

Hi Diane

Great to hear from you

Living proof that there is a way through the darkness of panic

And you followed the programme very carefully which was so important

You are really doing fantastically well

Congratulations

Robin

Hi Everyone

If anyone is interested in CBT4PANIC but are still unsure - have a read at the following thread

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=102586

There is a great review about the programme from Mr Jitters who just got the programme 4 days ago and is already having great success.

I understand your caution but honestly, this programme is for real. I would love for a group of people here to try it out and then they could start to help one another through it.

Cheers
    Robin

I have recently purchased the CBT4PANIC programme and would like to recommend it to anyone who has panic/anxiety. As a fellow 'sufferer' in the past (sorry for the use of such a negative word Robin....see I am trying to change the way I think) Robin not only 'gets it' but has applied his professional skills and personal experience to create a really user friendly way back to recovery.
    I spent a good 45 minutes in the dentist's chair this week, which gave me enough time to practice challenging my thoughts and feelings as they came to the surface using Robin's methods. I was amazed at how quickly I was able to apply the advice and how effective this was.
    I have tried other CBT programmes in the past, but have found them time consuming and too demanding, given that my concentration is not what it was due to 'anxious contemplation' (as a result my attempts to change the way I think have been a bit hit and miss). Robin of course knows this and so all advice is given in a concise way. A handy pocket booklet is given in addition to all of the materials which acts as a quick reminder and is especially useful.
    Thanks to Robin and Caroline(fellow co-author and therapist) hugs everyone. This can and will get better.xV

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 ----------

Forgot to add that this programme is very reasonably priced when compared to others around , plus payment can be made in installments. NMP receives a donation from the programme if you order from the page that Nicola has set up.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...ight=CBT4PANIC

Vx

hi have just got the programme and i cant download any ebooks as it says applicationg not found when i go to open it ????

Quote Originally Posted by diane07 View Post
    Yes and one of them is meeeeeeeeee

Thank you robin

I can't believe how well i'm doing working with the public again
    Diane did it help you overcome your fear of having your blood pressure taken as that is my big fear.

And I remember you saying you had this so called white coat syndrome. the only problem I have is i have it on my mind most of the time. I am waiting for CBT on the NHS which I should be getting in the next month. Any advice from yourself would be very helpfull to me I just need to know how to control my fear I do have claire weeks books and i know you are supose to let yourself go limp and dont fight but it is easier said than done. I would rather sit in a dentist chair that have my bp taken because they can measure your anxiety which in turn makes your BP go up. in the dentist's chaire you can shake all you want but it isnt being checked lol I am making light of this but it is not funny for me

Cathy xx

Quote Originally Posted by babycakes979 View Post
    hi have just got the programme and i cant download any ebooks as it says applicationg not found when i go to open it ????
    Hi there

send a PM to robin hall on here and I am sure he will help as soon as he can

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information